Learn how to flex and build your 'adaptability muscles' into a core strength.
If the past 15 months have taught us anything, it's that the old ways of working won't cut it any longer. Businesses and individuals need to adapt in order to survive and thrive. For HR professionals, the call for adaptability is even more profound. HR pros today must adapt to the changing demands upon them as individuals but additionally they must help their businesses adapt to the continually changing business environment. Whether it is adopting new flexible ways of working after the COVID-19 pandemic, modifying, or creating policies to comply with constantly changing employment laws, or finding ways to foster a happy and healthy workplace culture in a competitive business climate, HR professionals are continually called upon to adjust to new conditions.
Lisa Y. Godwin, Esq., MBA, SHRM-SCP
Powerhouse HR Consulting, LLC
- Principal of Powerhouse HR Consulting, LLC
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of human resources management, positive employee relations, and culture
- Drafts and reviews employee policies and handbooks
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on employment law and human resources practices, including FMLA and ADA compliance, conducting internal investigations, best practices for HR generalists, and various topics for supervisor development
- Member of SHRM-National, SHRM-Atlanta, Atlanta Bar Association, State Bar of Texas, and State Bar of Georgia
- J.D. degree, The University of Texas at Austin; M.B.A. degree, Georgia State University Robinson College of Business; B.A. degree, The University of Texas at Arlington
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or www.linkedin.com/in/lisaygodwin
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.