Make sure you are ADA compliant so you can avoid complaints and potential litigation.
Facilities that do not comply with the ADA Standards can be difficult for people to use and can also lead to complaints and potentially litigation. It is important to understand the application of the ADA and other standards for various types of facilities so you can avoid these situations. This topic will provide you with the tools to determine which requirements apply, develop a plan to execute and verify compliant spaces, and identify the impact on your industry. We will also look at trends in current litigation and how new guidance may enact further requirements.
- Career spanning nearly 20 years
- Manages LCM’s accessibility programs for some of the nation’s most recognized hospitality, bank, and retail brands
- Coordinates and mentors a team of 15 accessibility specialists to conduct ADA surveys and reports for commercial, retail, and hospitality industries
- Produces accessible design manuals, training videos, classroom, and field trainings for nationwide clients with multi-site properties
- Honoree, Crain’s Chicago Businesswomen in Construction and Design
- Frequent presenter of topics including Hotel Accessibility Compliance; ADA Updates; ADA Standards for the Retail Industry; Accessibility and Public Health; Adaptive Fashion; Women in Leadership
- Co-presenter, ‘Access in the Age of COVID’ Webinar
- Disability and Human Development Achievement Award recipient
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.