Gain an understanding of the different styles of curb ramps and how to access their viability.
The ADA guides many workplace safety and accommodation issues. Many problems with curb ramps can occur when public access ramps are improperly designed and constructed. This course will help you generally comprehend the importance of accessible designs for usability and accessibility. The material will feature guidance on proper design and construction, geographic conditions, problems; and explain the common errors in the curb ramp accessibility process. The proper design methodology is stressed as an understanding of risks for the benefit of all.
James B. Fairbanks, Esq.
Treece Alfrey Musat P.C.
- Shareholder with Treece Alfrey Musat P.C. and head of the workers’ compensation and employment defense department
- Practice emphasizes workers’ compensation defense, professional malpractice defense, subrogation, and general liability and employment defense
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops and has been a regular presenter for Lorman
- J.D. degree, University of Colorado School of Law
- Can be contacted at 303-731-9539 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.