Understand your legal obligations and employee entitlements in regards to depression claims.
It's been a challenging year for employers and employees alike. With COVID-19 still impacting our daily lives, more employees are being mentally impacted by closures, stay at home orders, isolation from others, and now transitioning back to the worksite. Depression claims are on the rise and employers need to understand their legal obligations and employee entitlements. Learn about who is eligible for protections and when, and about various overlapping rules that apply. Understand the documentation that is necessary to demonstrate compliance. There are many potential landmines that employers can easily manage if armed with the right tools.
Sue M. Bendavid, Esq.
- Chair of the Employment Practice Group at Lewitt Hackman in Los Angeles
- Working exclusively with employers and management, she is a strong advocate for claims prevention and compliance training
- Handles both individual and class action litigation in the trial and appellate courts, and represents employers before various government agencies including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Has achieved the highest rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Repeatedly named one of the Best Lawyers in America in labor law, by Best Lawyers Magazine
- Super Lawyers Magazine has designated her a Southern California Super Lawyer in labor and employment law for the past 15 years
- Contacted each year by Loyola Law School to participate in the school’s Moot Court Competition to act as presiding judge
- Interviewed regularly by local, state, and national media outlets, including NPR, regarding legislative and litigation trends in employment law
- Admitted to practice in California and before the U.S. District Court and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Served as attorney in several notable appellate cases
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.