Better understand the functionality of the ACH Network to provide excellent service to account holders.
Consistent training in electronic payments is critical to the success of any organization. Your customer/member service staff is often the first point of contact for account holder questions and inquiries. Can they explain ACH to your customers/members? Is your staff comfortable enough with their knowledge level to sell the safety, efficiency, convenience, and cost savings associated with electronic payments? It is important to thoroughly understand the functionality of the ACH Network to provide excellent service to account holders, especially when problems arise. This session provides an overview of ACH from a customer/member service point of view, including defining the participants and explaining the transaction flow. An overview of ACH applications and corresponding rules and regulations will be presented to ensure a clear understanding of ACH problem resolution.
Southern Financial Exchange
- Has a Passion for Payments and People and has over 30 years of experience conducting audits, risk assessments, and speaking sessions for financial institutions and third parties engaged in the ACH Network
- Serves on Nacha’s Payments Institute Board of Regents and has severed several terms on Nacha’s Risk Management Advisory Group and APRP Oversight Panel
- Participates as Chair of the Center for Payments Risk and Compliance Work Group
- Serves as Chief Operations Officer of Southern Financial Exchange
- Former President & CEO of ePayAdvisors and former EastPay Advisory Services and Executive Director of the Alabama ACH Association
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.