Gain a better understanding of privacy compliance and risks and the steps needed to protect your business.
Understand the basics of data privacy and your client's data security obligations. Clients are focused on how their personal information is handled, and computer breaches are commonplace. Whether your client is a large internet presence like LinkedIn®, a prestigious law firm such as Mossack Fonseca of Panama Papers fame, or even a major political party such as the Democratic National Committee, they are not immune from cyber-attacks. If a breach occurs, your clients will need guidance for their next steps. Virtually every state now has notification laws on the books dictating who must get a notice when a data breach occurs. California is leading the way on data privacy for consumers. This course will bring you up to speed regarding the most current notification requirements and the direction of data privacy to protect your client's interests in the event of a compromise. This information is the who, what, where, and when for data privacy and data breach notification.
Patrick T. Cronin, Esq.
- A Senior Manager for Accenture, an international system integrator; Accenture is a consultancy which enables their clients’ team so their clients can implement the processes and technology to deliver data excellence and drive their business forward; his focus is privacy and data governance
- A principal for 10 years in the forensic firm of Eastern Computer Forensics; Eastern Computer Forensics provides litigation support to law firms in the areas of data analysis, historic cell tower analysis, and forensic cell phone/hard drive analysis
- Conducts regular seminars on data analysis and data visualization for attorneys
- Has been admitted in both criminal and civil proceedings as an expert on data analytics topics
- J.D. degree, Rutgers University; B.S. degree in computer science, William Paterson University; certificate in forensic analysis, Champlain College; certificate in data analysis, Johns Hopkins University
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.