Gain an understanding of how life insurance can be utilized purposefully to accomplish a business' goals and objectives.
Many entrepreneurs and executives have heard of life insurance being utilized for business planning - but why? What is it about life insurance that differentiates it from other asset classes? Are those strategies still relevant today with interest rates and tax rates both at historic lows? What are those different strategies and how can they be used to accomplish a businesses' goals and objectives? This topic will start with an overview of life insurance in the business planning context. Businesses must optimize costs to better manage the bottom line, and so life insurance costs and charges will be considered. Since businesses have different legal structures, we will look at various plan designs. Finally, three realms of business planning will be explored in depth: buy-sell agreements, key person, and executive benefit arrangements. This information will provide you with a better appreciation for different planning strategies overall and hopefully you will come away with some good ideas to consider implementing.
Ashok S. Ramji
TOP Planning LLC
- TOP Planning LLC
- Focuses on life insurance, annuities, long-term care, and investment management
- Member of the Society of Financial Service Professionals, The Investments & Wealth Institute, and Ed Slott’s Elite IRA Advisor Group
- Designations include CFP™, RMA®, CLU®, ChFC®, and RICP®
- Can be contacted at 877-234-PLAN or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.