•You will be able to discuss why separation is a trauma.
•You will be able to review re-entry planning.
•You will be able to discuss that maintaining child parent contacts during incarceration is critical.
Russell Bader, LCSW
Russell Bader, MSW, LCSW
- Has been in private practice in Fresno, California for more than 40 years
- Works with migrant families providing psychosocial assessments to assist these families in avoiding deportation and in gaining waivers, asylum, and cancelation of their removal from the United States
- For the past 10 years, he has given expert testimony in immigration courts in both San Francisco and San Diego on the hardships generated by separation and the fear of separation among families facing deportation
- Has interviewed numerous incarcerated parents in jails as well as INS prison facilities in Arizona
- Participated in more than 800 immigration cases of various types, including consulting in the separation and reunification of families
- Written and published papers on the subject of post traumatic stress disorder as it concerns persons forcibly separated through incarceration or deportation
- Has also published in the area of violence against women, and the discriminatory treatment of immigrant men and women by their U.S. citizen spouses
- Works with criminal defense attorneys and has been qualified to testify as an expert in superior court; he is a capital case mitigation specialist, and since 2002, he has provided assessments and social studies in the trial and sentencing phases of many criminal cases
- Can be contacted at 559-431-0300 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.