Gain an understanding of Regulation Z and the potential compliance and risk issues.
A Comprehensive Guide to Reg Z Open-End Credit Compliance reviews the open-end portion of Regulation Z, including history, purpose, coverage, and disclosures. The course will explain rules relating to billing errors, crediting payments, credit balances, and advertising. This material will go through the background, scope, compliance issues surrounding Regulation Z, and disclosure requirements. In addition, we will cover the regulatory issues and how to prepare for examinations.
- Brings over 25 years of wide-arranging experience in compliance, training, and regulations
- Currently the CEO of tweezzle, a virtual training company dealing with regulatory compliance; he is also an advisor to startups; most recently, he served as Head of Compliance Training at Bank of China, Macquarie Group’s Head of Americas Compliance Training, and JPMorgan Chase’s Compliance Training Manager; also worked for FINRA, a U.S. regulator, where he created Examiner University to train examiners on how to perform their function
- Advisor at the Global Compliance Institute (GCI)
- Master’s degree in finance; bachelor’s degree in business administration
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.