Learn how to warm up your cold emails to generate more revenue and crush your sales quotas.
Selling today is more difficult than ever. Between the amount of available data through the internet and excessive use of mobile and teleconference technology, prospects are difficult to reach. Many selling professionals are tired of trying to reach prospects, others are returning to older solutions such as cold calling. More importantly is the fact that while cold calling is helpful in trying to stimulate leads it is a rejection-based business. However, there are certain things that can be done to increase effectiveness and reduce rejection. This topic will give you the tools and techniques to help you gain more success and ultimately more sales.
Drew Stevens, Ph.D.
Stevens Performance Group
- International financial educator for individuals seeking to optimize and understand retirement
- Works with individuals that grapple with finances and transforms them into wealthy professionals with the liquidity and lifestyle they desire to live with profound longevity to create a legacy
- History on Wall Street, gaining a vast knowledge of financial markets and 37 years of experience enabling him to create a holistic plan for every individual, helping to maximize income and mitigate risk while never running out of retirement money
- Well-known international keynote speaker, workshop provider, and media host
- Author of 14 books (his latest, Understanding Social Security) and over 5,500 articles to stimulate others to increase their knowledge and awareness of the financial markets
- Holds licenses in seven states enacting as a fiduciary for his clients
- NSSA certified
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.