Make sure you are in compliance when reporting payments made to attorneys and other third parties.
Prepare for the new IRS information returns rule in this session that covers the IRS 1099-NEC and 1099-MISC forms, as well as payment of attorney fees. This comprehensive training will provide detailed guidance on understanding the rules and regulations surrounding these forms, as well as tips to best strategize when paying out attorney fees. Learn more about the processes involved in filing and managing the 1099-NEC and 1099-MISC forms.
Steven A. Leahy
Law Office of Steven A. Leahy, PC
- Tax attorney and founder of Opem Tax Advocates
- Helps business professionals overcome their tax problems forever
- Has extensive knowledge and experience in the laws of IRS collections, United States Bankruptcy Code, and Illinois foreclosure law
- Host of the popular radio show, The IRS Radio Hour, heard in the Chicago area each Sunday at 5:00 pm on AM 560 The Answer
- Hosts a daily podcast, Today’s Tax Talk, and is a frequent guest on Chicago area radio and television shows, including WGN Radio, WLS Radio, WLS Channel 7, and WFLD Channel 32
- Author of the book Deal With Your IRS Problems Today
- Has conducted continuing legal education classes on IRS collections and bankruptcy laws to attorneys throughout the United States
- Fully licensed to practice law in the United States Supreme Court, United States Tax Court, State of Illinois, State of Tennessee, Northern District of Illinois, Central District of Illinois, and Middle District of Tennessee
- Graduate, cum laude, John Marshall Law School; LL.M. degree, with honors, John Marshall Law School; graduated with a degree in business administration, finance, Loyola University in Chicago
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.