Administrative professionals in healthcare, law and other fields know how time-consuming records management can be. Additional training is a worthwhile investment if it leads to any gains in productivity. Add to that the importance of staying on top of privacy laws and related regulations, and it's easy to see the overall benefits of records management training courses.
Lorman Education Services has been a leader in distance learning since 1987. We specialize in developing innovative ways for professionals to advance their careers and mitigate risk in complex environments. We offer a variety of online records management training courses for all fields, so browse our inventory using the links on this page or contact our customer response team to learn more.
Why Lorman Education Services?
An expert faculty and convenient learning options make Lorman Education Services the right choice for online records management training. We are highly selective when vetting instructors — our faculty comprises privacy lawyers from some of the top national firms, as well as other subject matter experts who bring an informed perspective to the topics that affect the way you work.
Training is only useful if it is accessible. That's why we offer two easy ways to complete our records management courses:
- Live training programs: Live training lets you interact directly with our instructors from anywhere in the world. Participation is easy with any computer or mobile device — no special hardware or software is required.
- OnDemand training: Can't attend a live webinar? Don't worry. We archive all our programming for downloading or streaming at your convenience. In addition to previously recorded programs, our OnDemand archive includes slideshow presentations, audiobooks, technical manuals and more.
Records Management Training Resources
Our records management training courses range from highly specific to broad topics. We offer courses tailored to particular regions and industries — such as “Medical Record Retention and Destruction” and “Medical Records Law in Michigan" — as well as universal topics such as "Implementing a Records Retention Program.”
Make sure you never miss a live event by signing up for our mailing list today.
Training to Work Better With Lorman Education Services
Records management is an increasingly important task, particularly as more organizations move to cloud-based and other electronic platforms. Our courses can help you:
- Better understand the available technology and learn techniques for using it to your full advantage.
- Navigate changing privacy laws and mitigate the risk of a costly violation.
- Streamline your workflow by developing more effective records management protocol.
No matter where you are in your career, you’ll find value in our programming. See for yourself by registering for a class today. Individual courses start at just $99/each. We also offer an All-Access Pass that gives you a full year of training for $699.
Whether you have ongoing continuing education requirements or simply want to make training a priority in your career, there’s no better way to take advantage of our innovative, inventive programming. Sign up for an upcoming records management course today.