Seasoned buyers need purchasing training classes to stay up to date with current best practices and legislative changes that can impact an organization’s bottom line. New buyers need training to learn how to effectively manage every aspect of their job duties. Quality training can offer new opportunities for buyers and improved efficiency at work.
Lorman Education Services is a trusted provider of professional training, including buyer training. Our quality training is developed by professionals to be as efficient and as usable as possible, so you can instantly apply what you learn to the job. Since our training is online, you can study at any time and in any place, allowing you to stay in control of your training and to study more, no matter how busy your schedule.
Deciding to Take Online Purchasing Training Classes
Purchasing training encompasses many subject areas and can help you learn to:
- Use current procurement processes and methods
- Choose suppliers more successfully
- Reduce purchasing costs
- Seek out savings and discounts
- Improve supplier delivery, quality and reliability
- Keep suppliers on budget
- Use interpersonal skills in negotiations
- Understand process management fundamentals
- Negotiate successfully
- Understand tax issues related to purchasing decisions
- Understand ethical and legal considerations in supply management and purchasing decisions
- Handle international supplier negotiations and purchases
- Understand the responsibilities and duties of buyers
- The current climate for buyers
- Apply best practices to your supply decisions
- Appreciate how purchasing provides value
- Improve the bottom line by increasing profits through purchasing savings and better purchasing decisions
- Create and stimulate good supplier relationships
- Understand supply base relationships
- Create and monitor supplier and vendor performance metrics
- Use price and cost analysis
- Communicate effectively with suppliers and vendors
- Use eProcurement effectively
- Make effective purchasing and procurement decisions
If you are a new or established buyer or any professional in charge of procurement and purchasing decision-making, strong training can help you add value to your organization by helping you manage supply chain management more effectively.
Why More Professionals Choose Lorman Education Services for Their Training Needs
If you are interested in training, turn to Lorman Education Services, the trusted provider of training for more than 1.4 million professionals and some of the largest companies in the country. Our training comes in a variety of formats, including case studies, mp3s, ebooks, articles, white papers, interactive sessions, on-demand training, interactive training, live training and more. No matter how you study best, you can study in a way that makes sense for your needs. Since our training is available online, it requires no travel and allows you to access learning materials at any time and in any location where you have an Internet connection.
Sign up for our training today to get access to individual titles or sign up for the All-Access Pass, which offers unlimited access to our entire resource library at one budget-friendly flat rate for one full year. You can study every facet of supply chain management and more with a yearly membership. You can also always contact Lorman Education Services to learn about our on-site or custom training.