Project managers face the challenging task of wearing many hats and juggling multiple projects at once. They must also possess strong leadership and people skills to successfully manage project teams.
Lorman Education Services offers a large assortment of effective and affordable project management continuing education programs that allow you to stay current and compliant. We also make it easy to fit project management training into your hectic schedule.
Project Management Training Skills Summary
Here are just a few of the many skills you will develop with our project management training programs:
- More efficient time management and allocation of all available manpower and resources
- How to anticipate and overcome obstacles that could otherwise derail a project
- The ability to clearly define every project role and assign the right person to each role
- How to stay calm and maintain peak performance in high-pressure and tight-deadline situations
- Effectively resolve conflicts between team members before they escalate into disrupting problems
- How to make fast adjustments when a project starts to go off track
Project Management Courses
Choose the Project Management Training Courses That Meet Your Needs
The field of project management encompasses many areas. Lorman offers numerous courses that cover a wide range of essential project management-related topics, such as how to determine appropriate project staffing levels, using predictive analysis to efficiently manage project data and developing those all-important time management skills. Develop proficiency in the five project phases: initiation, planning, execution, control and closing.
You can also select project management continuing education programs that will help you to develop and hone those critical people skills. Discover how to establish an inclusive project management culture that encourages participation and allows you to get the best performance out of each team member. You can even learn how to have those “difficult” conversations with team members when issues arise.
Take Project Management Training Courses Online
If you’re like most busy project managers, you simply don’t have time to travel to a classroom or in-person seminar to take project management training classes. Lorman Education Services offers the convenience of bringing the classroom to your Web-enabled computer. Our online project management training options include:
- Live presentations: We offer more than 70 live online training events each month, many of which pertain to the field of project management. Experienced project management professionals who are subject-matter experts give all presentations. Simply preregister for the event that meets your needs and interests and log in at the appointed time.
- On-demand resources: You’ll also find a wide selection of on-demand resources such as OnDemand webinars, whitepapers, articles, slide-deck presentations and more. These online project management training resources are available around the clock for your convenience.
Turn Any Course into In-house Training
Tailor any Lorman project management course into a convenient, in-house training program. Fulfill your organization’s educational needs by bringing your project management training onsite. Taking advantage of an in-house training program allows you the flexibility to decide what and when you want to learn.
Why Choose Lorman Education Services for Your Project Management Training Needs?
Over 28 years, Lorman has helped more than 1.4 million professionals meet their training and continuing education requirements. Our programs have been proven to help professionals develop the skills they need to succeed.
Check out our current list of project management continuing education programs and feel free to contact us for additional information.