Whether your company has five employees or 500, managing payroll requires accuracy, attention to detail and, most importantly, an up-to-date understanding of the latest laws and technologies in the field. Continuing education is important for payroll administrators, in-house and independent accountants, human resources managers, labor lawyers and a wide range of other professionals.
To meet this need, Lorman Education Services offers convenient online payroll training for professionals at all stages of their careers. Our online training programs are easy to access and full of valuable content that can help you do your job better. Keep reading to learn more, or register for an upcoming class today.
Payroll Training at Lorman Education Services
Lorman Education Services is proud to provide multiple training options for busy payroll professionals. Since 1987, we have been leading the way in distance learning, with innovative content that works around your schedule. Currently, we offer two types of online payroll training:
- Live webinars. Our live webinars are hosted by recognized management and accounting professionals. The live format offers the opportunity to interact directly with our faculty, without requiring you to travel or take extended time away from your other responsibilities. All you need is a computer or mobile device with a working internet connection.
- OnDemand training. In addition to hosting dozens of live events every month, we maintain an extensive archive of more than 12,000 courses that can be downloaded or streamed at any time. Our OnDemand payroll training options include previously recorded webinars as well as slideshows, audiobooks, white papers and more. Both live and OnDemand payroll training courses may qualify you for continuing education credits with the APA’s Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) and related programs. Visit individual course pages or contact our customer response team for more information.
Online Payroll Training Courses
Up-to-Date Training Options for Today’s Professionals
Payroll administration is a diverse topic, with a range of legal, financial and managerial implications. Some topics covered in Lorman Education Services’ online payroll training programs include:
- Establishing and Analyzing Payroll Benchmarks and Metrics
- Using Payroll Audits to Detect Errors and Fraud
- Start Profiting From Payroll: How You Can Make Payroll a Profit Center
New courses are being added all the time. Use the links on this page to view our calendar of upcoming live webinars, or browse our entire catalogue to see what’s available OnDemand. To have the latest programming updates delivered straight to your inbox, be sure to sign up for our mailing list today.
Affordable Training That Helps You Succeed
If you’re a dedicated professional, payroll training is an investment that’s worth it. Whether you have continuing education requirements you need to meet, or simply want to give yourself an edge in advancing your career, our online webinars and courses can help.
Individual payroll training programs start at just $99. Alternately, for just $699, you can sign up a full year of unlimited training with our All-Access Pass. We also offer enterprise licensing for department-wide training. Get in touch with a representative for more information today.