Thanks to an increasing reliance on email and online messaging — particularly among young employees — truly effective interpersonal communication in a business setting is in danger of becoming a lost art. As a result, there is a strong need for trained professionals who can be effective in-person advocates for their organization. Investing in training to develop your interpersonal skills can give you a critical advantage in your career, particularly if you are just starting out and looking for a way to distinguish yourself from your peers.
Lorman Education Services offers convenient, affordable online interpersonal skills training for young professionals and anyone else looking to brush up their skills.
Our extensive catalogue contains more than 12,000 courses that can be downloaded or streamed at any time. We also host dozens of live programs every month, which can be accessed from anywhere in the world. Our courses touch upon a diverse range of topics related to verbal communications and interpersonal relationships. Some programming you’ll find in our archive includes:
- Understanding Communication Dynamics to Build Your Professional Credibility
- Effective Verbal Communication — How You Say It Makes a Difference
- Overcoming Language Barriers to Provide Great Customer Service
Online Interpersonal Skills Training Courses
Browse our calendar of upcoming training programs or use the search function to find a topic of interest to you. You can also contact our customer response team directly for assistance, or sign up for our mailing list to have updates delivered to your inbox. Why Lorman Education Services?
Your professional development is one of the most important investments you’ll make over the course of your career. Lorman Education Services has been a recognized expert in distance learning since 1987, catering to the needs of a wide range of professionals in different fields. Here’s why you should make us your first choice for interpersonal skills training online:
- Expertise: Our courses are developed and led by professional communicators, many of whom work at top management and consulting firms. Working with these experts, we offer programming that gives you the insights and exercises that will help you develop your confidence and overcome common interpersonal communications challenges.
- Convenience: Train through live programs or by streaming archived slideshows, e-books, audiobooks and more. We have one of the largest catalogues of interpersonal communication training programs online, ensuring there is useful content available for everyone regardless of whether or not they are available to join us in a live event.
- Value: Individual courses start at $99 each while our All-Access Pass is available for $699. All-Access Passes provide a full 12 months of unlimited training opportunities as well as a number of exclusive perks. Enterprise licensing is also available for small groups — contact our customer response team directly for details.
If you’re ready to become a more effective interpersonal communicator, Lorman Education Services can help. Check out our full selection of training options using the links on this page. For live training programs, be sure to register early and secure your spot. For any other training, a few minutes is all it takes to sign up and start learning today.