Ongoing training is a necessity in any industry or field. And while the public sector is often thought of as being conservative in its embrace of change, the reality is that increasing demands for transparency and accountability require professionals and partners who are up to date on the most recent laws, policies and best practices.
Lorman Education Services offers a wide range of government training courses that can be accessed online at your convenience. As a pioneer in distance learning, we’ve worked hard to offer programming that fits into your busy schedule, while still giving you a quality education in the topics that matter.
Browse our website to explore your training options, or contact our office directly for more information. Who Can Benefit?
Anyone who works for or with a federal, state or municipal agency can benefit from our government training programs. This includes:
- Recent grads and new professionals looking for skills and insights that will help them land their first job or take the next steps in the career
- Mid-career employees looking to stay current on the trends and technologies that affect the way they work and explore new opportunities for advancement
- Advisors, lawyers and accountants who are looking for ways to manage risk better when working with government clients
- Contactors looking for a competitive edge when bidding on lucrative government contracts or for ways to manage their business more proactively
In short, if your work involves the public sector in any capacity, Lorman Education Services has courses that can help you. All programming is based on the most recent changes to state and federal laws and reflects the considerable experience of our highly skilled faculty.
Online Government Training Course Resources
Lorman Education Services’ government training courses include live webinars and self-study OnDemand training. While live training lets you interact directly with our instructors, self-study programming gives you the freedom to learn at your own pace. Choose from an extensive selection of audiobooks, slide show presentations, white papers, eBooks and other content that can be downloaded or streamed at any time. Our catalogue includes more than 12,000 titles and is constantly being updated. Some of our popular government training courses include:
- GASB Statement No. 69 Government Combinations and Disposals of Government Operations
- Cost Accounting for the Federal Government Contractor
- How to Guarantee a Decision Maker Meeting When Selling to the Government
Use the links on this page to browse our catalogue, or register for our mailing list to stay up to date with the latest updates and additions.
Online Government Training Programs for Today’s Demanding Professionals
Many of our government training programs are specific to individual state laws, agencies or industries, while others are more general in nature and based on best practices common to all levels. To begin your training, register for an upcoming webinar, download or stream an OnDemand course, or purchase an All-Access Pass for just $699.
Many of our online government training programs qualify for continuing education credits, making them a great choice for lawyers, accountants and other professionals who work closely with government agencies. For more information, contact our customer response team to speak with a representative directly.