Online construction contract management training is useful for lawyers and paralegals, business owners and administrators, project managers and anyone else who has a stake in the construction process. Training online with Lorman Education Services is one of the best ways to meet your continuing education requirements, stay up-to-date with the latest developments in your field and gain skills that will help you do your job better.
Learn at a Pace That’s Right for You
Few professionals in the busy construction industry can afford to take time away from their responsibilities for training. Despite the many benefits of continuing education, your clients must be your first and most important priority. With Lorman Education Services, you can get training that enhances your ability to serve them, without having to travel or interrupt your day.
Our online construction contract management courses are available in two formats:
- Live training seminars, which are accessible from anywhere. No special hardware or software is required, so join us using any computer or mobile device. You'll instantly be connected with professionals from around the country and have the opportunity to interact directly with our expert faculty.
- Self-study training, including previously recorded webinars, audiobooks and other materials that can be downloaded or streamed at any time. Upgrade your training while traveling between job sites or waiting for a client to arrive — the possibilities are endless when you learn with Lorman Education Services.
Whichever way you prefer to train, you can count on Lorman Education Services for content that is up-to-date, incisive and developed exclusively for us by some of the best minds in your industry.
With dozens of seminars every month, and an archive of more than 12,000 self-study courses, Lorman Education Services has training options for every professional. Our diverse catalog of online construction contract management training includes courses that are:
- General in scope, such as “Fundamentals of Construction Contracts: Understanding the Issues”
- State-specific, such as “Construction Management/Design-Build in California”
- Sector-specific, such as “Managing Government Construction Contract Changes”
In addition, other courses address emerging trends such as green building, specific topics such as the role technology can play in contract administration and relevant legislation such as the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Our expert faculty, which includes prominent national construction lawyers and other professionals, plays a key role in developing all programming. Working exclusively with the best instructors ensures our courses deliver genuine value for participants, wherever they are in the careers. Browse our catalog online or contact our customer response team directly for more information about our programming.
Start Training Today
Ready to get started? Register now to secure your place in an upcoming online construction contract management training seminar. Alternately, search our OnDemand archive and download a program of interest to you today.
Individual courses start at $99. We also offer an All-Access Pass that provides 12 months of unlimited learning opportunities for only $699. If you’re serious about your career and your business, there’s no better value in online construction contract management training.