The fast-paced world of commercial lending changes quickly – when large deals are on the line, everything you can do to keep your training current is a critical advantage. At the same time, your clients are and should remain your most important priority. Balancing training with other professional responsibilities requires innovative distance learning that is equal parts accessible, incisive and up to date.
That’s where Lorman Education Services comes in. We offer a wide range of online commercial lending training courses for professionals at any stage of their career. Whether you are just starting out and looking for a way to distinguish yourself from others in your cohort, or are more established but worried about staying current with the latest developments that affect the way you work, we can help.
Live and Self-Study Options Make Training Easy
Since 1987, Lorman Education Services has been a pioneer in professional distance learning. Currently, we offer several different ways to complete commercial lending training courses online:
- Live training programs: Live programs offer all benefits of classroom training without having to leave the office. Our live training events deliver up-to-date insights on the major laws, trends and technologies shaping the commercial lending industry today. Learn directly from our expert faculty and interact with other professionals in your field. Lorman Education Services makes it easy with our live online training – browse our calendar for a full list of upcoming programming, or sign up for our mailing list to have updates delivered to your inbox.
- OnDemand training: Our OnDemand archive contains more than 12,000 training programs that can be downloaded or streamed at any time, from any computer or mobile device. Courses include previously recorded programs as well as audiobooks, slideshow presentations, whitepapers and more. Search or browse our extensive archive to find a topic of interest to you.
Previous live programs that are currently available for download through our self-study archive include Strategies and Common Pitfalls in Commercial Lending: When Using Equity Interests as Collateral, Current Issues in Construction Lending and more. Whichever way you prefer to learn, you’ll find the freedom and flexibility to upgrade your training at your own pace with Lorman Education Services.
Why Choose Lorman Education Services?
Here’s why you should make Lorman Education Services your exclusive provider of online commercial lending training courses:
- We’re older and more established than many other distance-learning providers. Our courses are recognized by leading professional associations and, in many cases, can be put toward your ongoing continuing education requirements.
- Our faculty has been carefully chosen for their experience and expertise. We are highly selective in who we work with, and many of our instructors have experience at leading financial firms and other prominent organizations.
- We have several convenient and affordable pricing plans. Registration for individual courses starts at $99. We also offer a 12-month all-access pass as well as enterprise licensing for small groups.
Ready to get started? Follow the links on this page to explore upcoming and archived online commercial lending training courses. Got a question about any of our programming? Get in touch with our customer response team for assistance.