Today’s most successful architects know ongoing training is an integral part of their practice. Without an investment in continuing education, it would be impossible to keep up with the technological, cultural and legal changes that affect the way you work on a day-to-day basis.
Too often, busy professionals put off training or look for easy ways of meeting their continuing education obligations. With Lorman Education Services, however, there’s no need to compromise your training for the sake of convenience. Our online architecture training programs are developed by an expert faculty of working professionals from some of the country’s leading firms. This ensures you get training that’s up-to-date and incisive, but is designed to work around your schedule.
Continuing Education Credits
Many of our online architecture training programs meet National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) guidelines and can be put toward your annual or biennial training requirements. Check out individual course pages for details, or contact our customer response team directly to learn more.
Why Quality Training Matters
The right training can take your career in new directions and position your practice for success. Lorman Education Services’ online architecture training programs help you:
- Learn how to incorporate efficiency-improving technology and other advanced tools into your work
- Stay on top of green building, modular construction and other current trends
- Reduce the risk of noncompliance with accessibility legislation, building code requirements, etc.
- Budget and manage projects more effectively
- Develop more comprehensive and compelling bids that increase your chances of winning an important job.
Start exploring your training options on this page, or search for a topic of interest to you.
We Offer Convenient Live and Self-Study Training Options
Lorman Education Services offers two main types of architecture training:
- Live programs. Dozens of live training programs are hosted every month, giving you a chance to interact directly with our faculty and learn in real time. Check our calendar for a full listing of upcoming events.
- Self-study training. Our OnDemand archive contains more than 12,000 previously recorded programs and other archived content that can be accessed at any time. Learn at your own pace, whether you’re at the office, on the road or anywhere else.
Recent courses which are now available for download or streaming include Historic Building Renovations and Transformations, Strategies for Designing a Sustainable Site, Storm Water Site Design: Integrating Landscape Architecture and more. We also offer a wide range of state-specific architecture training programs that cover local laws and building codes.
For the latest updates, be sure to sign up for our mailing list.
Sign up and Start Training Today
Quality training is just a click away with Lorman Education Services. Individual courses are available starting at $99 each, but for the best value, be sure to sign up for an All-Access Pass.
For $699, an annual Pass lets you complete as many live or self-study courses as you like. Whether you are meeting your continuing education requirements or are looking for an easy and accessible way to keep your training current, we can help.