Grow Your Practice with our Live Webinars, OnDemand Courses, Online Training and Resources.
While Massachusetts does not have a mandatory CLE requirement, Lorman Education Services is still proud to offer online continuing legal education (CLE) for Massachusetts attorneys that may practice across state lines. With many convenient ways to learn, and an extensive archive of OnDemand webinars, there’s no better partner for all your ongoing training needs.
Browse Thousands of Online and Ondemand Approved Courses to:
- Earn state specific CLE Credits Online
- Learn from Massachusetts Industry Experts
- Earn Your Continuing Legal Education(CLE) Credits from your home, office or on the road
- And much more!
Why Take Online CLE Credits?
Massachusetts has the third-highest number of lawyers per capita — with so much competition, smaller firms need to go the extra mile to stand out, whether it’s through increased specialization, exceptional customer service or other selling points. Taking the time to keep your legal education current is one of the best things you can do for the future of your practice. When CLE is a priority, firms will be provided:
- Offer a higher caliber of service. The more you know about a changing legal landscape, the better the results you can achieve for your clients. Lorman offers a number of online Massachusetts continuing legal education(CLE)courses that are updated to reflect the latest developments in your field, and the latest trends in the wider world. With webinars touching on hot-button topics such as online privacy and HIPAA guidelines, we can help you offer more informed and effective counsel for your clients.
- Expand your firm into new areas. Online CLE training is also a great way to explore new ways to grow your business. At Lorman, our programming reflects both the realities today’s legal practitioners must be aware of, as well as factors that will come to define the field in the future. When you make CLE a priority, you can discover new ways to grow your business, new areas of specialization and more opportunities to position yourself for long-term success.
Want the best value in online legal education in Massachusetts? Sign up for a Lorman Education Services All-Access Pass. For just $699, you get unlimited training opportunities for an entire year. Get started and begin learning today!