Legal education training is required of paralegals, attorneys and other legal professionals. To practice law in most states, attorneys need specific numbers of Continuing Legal Education (CLE) hours each year to keep their license to practice current. In addition, most legal professionals also pursue online training to expand their offerings, provide better client care, stay on top of the competition and be more prepared to handle the competitive and demanding world of law.
Lorman Education Services has worked with more than 1.4 million professionals in providing them with career-specific training. Our team understands legal training requirements, and we develop extensive training courses designed to help attorneys and other legal professionals meet CLE requirements while also helping them secure the training they need to advance their careers.
Lorman Education Services is always releasing new training materials developed by some of the most respected legal minds in our country today. When you work with Lorman Education Services training materials, you're getting up to date and useful materials created to help you excel in your chosen legal field. No matter what area of law you specialize in, Lorman Education Services has training classes to help you succeed.
What Do You Look for in a Legal Education Solution?
As a legal professional, there are several things you should look for when you pursue legal education training, including:
- Accessibility. Your training should be accessible to you. This means you should be able to make the training work on your schedule and with the study methods you prefer.
- Current information. Legal training should be updated often so it provides you with the information you need currently. Even training that is a few years old may no longer contain information based on the latest cases and precedents. Lorman Education Services is always releasing new training to ensure our clients get the most up-to-date information from the best minds in the legal industry.
- Educational requirements. If you need CLE hours, you need to make sure your training helps you achieve your requirements.
- Engagement. Legal training should speak to your interests and needs. Look for training offering a variety of courses across subjects, so you can hone in on tax laws, torts, personal injury, contracts or whatever legal areas you need to master for professional development and career advancement.
- Flexibility. Make sure your training is flexible enough to work with your schedule, interests and study methods. Lorman Education Services offers training in many formats and offers thousands of subject areas, so you can train on your own time and can choose subject areas you are curious about.
Legal Education Training Resources
Lorman Education Services offers accessible, current and CLE-relevant materials in a variety of formats. Choose online legal education training which allows you to get your training in the format you prefer. Choose from MP3s, audiobooks, articles, seminars, white papers and other options. Get an All-Access Pass to access an unlimited number of legal training materials in a variety of formats for a full year, including the materials that will be released over the next 12 months. Sign up today to get started with your legal education training instantly.