You may already be reasonably familiar with Microsoft® Excel®, but are you really making the best use of your time? Do you often find yourself hunting for tutorials online, or looking for workarounds for issues you don’t intuitively know how to solve?
Lorman Education Services’ intermediate Excel® training can help. We offer a wide range of courses for Excel® users who are already comfortable with the basics of the program, but want to go deeper and learn how to use it more effectively and efficiently.
Why Invest in Further Excel® Training?
Excel® has been the go-to spreadsheet platform for businesses for more than 30 years. It is used in offices around the world, where it plays a key role in bookkeeping, project management and many other tasks. Despite this ubiquity, however, professionals with an expert-level command of Excel® are rare. When you take steps to keep your Excel® training up to date, you can:
- Manage key data more effectively, helping you and your team members make smarter, more informed decisions on major projects
- Spend less time searching for answers and more time doing the work you love
- Lean to better integrate new technologies and new software into your overall management system
- Position yourself as an expert in your organization, potentially opening doors to future advancement opportunities
Intermediate Excel Training Resources
No matter what your role or where you are in your career, there’s a good chance you can benefit from further Excel® training. Fortunately, Lorman Education Services makes it easy.
Convenient Training Options for Busy Professionals
Lorman Education Services’ online intermediate Excel® training programs have been designed for busy professionals. Both in content and delivery, our courses meet you where you need to be. We offer training via:
- Live training programs, hosted by members of our expert faculty. If you prefer learning in a live setting but can’t take time away from your other responsibilities to attend in-person classes, these programs put insightful content right at your fingertips. We host dozens of courses every month, and are always adding new training programs to our calendar.
- Self-study through our OnDemand archive. An extensive archive of more than 11,700 previously recorded programs, training manuals, slideshows and more is available for immediate download or streaming from Lorman Education Services.
In our online catalogue, you’ll find intermediate-level Excel® training covering topics such as ”Auditing Worksheets in Microsoft® Excel®,” “Tips on Reducing Mistakes in Excel® Spreadsheets,” “Data Management Best Practices in Excel®” and more. Browse it using the links on this page, or contact our customer response team directly for assistance.
Making Intermediate Excel® Training Affordable and Accessible
Sign up for an upcoming program or download archived content today. Course fees start at just $99 each. Alternately, purchase a $699 annual All-Access Pass and get unlimited training for a full year. Many of our courses also qualify for CPA, CLE and other continuing education credits, making our All-Access Pass the best choice for working professionals with ongoing training needs.