Human resources generalists play a key role in administering an organization's day-to-day operations. Efficiently handling recruiting, orientation, benefits administration and general employee relations requires making a commitment to ongoing training.
Lorman Education Services offers online HR generalist training courses that teach useful skills you can take back to your job with you. Our programming is the perfect complement to your existing education and training, one that focuses on the rapidly shifting trends and laws that affect the way you work.
Training That Respects Your Schedule
There are clear benefits to pursuing additional HR generalist training, but if you already work in the field, you likely know how difficult it can be to find time away from your responsibilities to attend a course. Our training programs are designed to meet the needs of today’s busy professionals. We offer two convenient ways for you to learn:
- Through the dozens of live training programs we host every month. Live programs are the next-best thing to classroom training. You’ll connect directly with our expert faculty using only your computer or mobile device, without having to travel or leave the office. Learn on the go with Lorman Education Services — browse our calendar of upcoming events or sign up for our mailing list for regular updates.
- Through our archive of OnDemand programming. Our OnDemand archive consists of more than 12,000 courses that can be download or streamed at any time. Start with a previously recorded program, or dig deeper by exploring our collection of audiobooks, slideshows and other content that enhances your current HR generalist training. Use the search function on this page to explore your options.
Since 1987, we've been making it easier to get the training you need to do your job well. We are a distance learning pioneer, and continue to innovate new technologies that bring quality educational programming to professionals around the country.
Online HR Generalist Training Options
Our live and OnDemand courses cover a range of HR topics, including:
- HR Budgeting Fundamentals: Translate Your Goals Into Revenue Terms
- Effective Job Rotation Programs: Development and Implementation
- Your Best Employee Leaves, Now What? Strategies to Effectively Cross-Train and Rotate Job Duties
Hr Generalist Training Resources
While most of our programming is broad in scope, we also offer courses that address issues unique to different industries and locations. Individual course pages contain a detailed syllabus, as well as information about our instructors and their professional backgrounds. You can also contact our office directly if you have additional questions or are looking for programming about a given topic.
Registration Starts at $99
Our programming is designed to be insightful, accessible and affordable. Registration fees for our programs and OnDemand training start at $99. Courses are open to everyone and require no textbooks or additional materials. If you're serious about training or have ongoing continuing education requirements as part of your HRCI, SHRM or other certification, save money by purchasing an All-Access Pass. This exclusive deal gives you 12 months of unlimited access to all our online HR generalist training for just $699. Sign up and get started today!