Healthcare providers working with active military personnel, or in veteran’s hospitals, require specialized training to stay compliant with HIPAA and other privacy regulations. At Lorman Education Services, we offer a number of HIPAA training courses for army doctors, nurses and other medical practitioners.
We know that, as important as your continuing education is, it can’t come at the expense of other professional responsibilities. That’s why we’ve designed our training programs to be accessible from anywhere, and to work around your schedule. Keep reading to learn more!
Training Options With Lorman Education Services
Lorman Education Services offers two main types of HIPAA training for army personnel:
- Our live, online training programs are our most popular training option. We host dozens of programs every month, which can be attended from anywhere in the world, with no special hardware or software required. All you need is an internet-enabled computer or mobile device to join in and connect with other professionals in your field, as well as with our expert faculty. Check out our calendar for a full list of upcoming training options, or contact our customer response team for more information.
- Our OnDemand archive contains a wide range of self-study programming that’s available for download or streaming at your convenience. OnDemand content includes previously recorded webinars, as well as slideshow presentations, technical manuals and more. If you prefer to learn at your own pace, our self-study programs offer the most flexibility with regards to where and how you complete your HIPAA army training.
Hipaa Army Training Courses
Take an unlimited combination of live and OnDemand training for just $699 by purchasing an annual All-Access Pass. You’ll also receive a number of exclusive perks, such as our monthly newsletter, course concierge service and more. If you need to meet specific annual HIPAA army training requirements, or simply want to stay abreast of the latest updates to this important regulatory framework, there’s no more economical way to do so. Purchase yours and start training today!
HIPAA Training for Army Personnel
All programming offered by Lorman Education Services reflects both the current regulatory landscape as well as the greater cultural changes that affect the way army and military healthcare providers work. Some recent webinars have included:
- When The Military Comes Home: USERRA, VEVRAA, FMLA, COBRA, HIPAA & More
- HIPAA Criminal Liabilities: How Medical Staff Can Land in Jail When They Seek to Profit From Patient Information
- HIPAA Ruling Regarding Correspondence Through Text Messages and Emails: Is Your Organization Compliant?
Follow the links on this page to search for specific topics and view complete course descriptions. We are constantly adding new training content, so be sure to check back often.
Incisive Training for Today’s Military and Health Professionals
Lorman Education Services has been a pioneer in distance learning since 1987. We strive to offer training programs that meet the needs of military healthcare workers and other demanding professionals. With expert faculty, an extensive catalogue of programs and several convenient learning options, there’s no better partner for keeping your army HIPAA training up-to-date.