Whether you’re a current government employee, a new grad looking to enter the civil service, a public sector contractor or anyone else working adjacent to a municipal, state or federal agency, Lorman Education Services offers training that can help you succeed. We are a leading provider of online government training courses for professionals in a wide range of fields, at any stage of their career.
Browse our catalogue of accessible distance learning programs using the links on this page, or contact our office for more information about your training options.
Why Training Matters
Accountability and transparency are essential in the public sector today. When you are familiar with the laws and policies that affect the way you work, you are better positioned to meet your professional obligations in a consistent and timely manner. Government training courses give you the tools to do your job better, open new professional doors and give your organization a competitive advantage when bidding on contracts.
Lorman Education Services offers one of the most diverse catalogues of government training courses online. Recent programming has included:
- How to Sell Services and Products to the U.S. Government and Military
- Government Contract Management Best Practices and Dangers
- GASB 34: Financial Reporting Requirements for State and Local Governments
Whether you are in the public sector or work closely with it, you’ll find a great selection of training courses that are relevant to your interests.
Government Training Courses From Lorman Education Services
Since our founding in 1987, Lorman Education Services has been committed to making quality education accessible to busy professionals around the country. Our government training courses fall into one of two convenient categories:
Government Training Resources
- Live webinars: We host dozens of live training events every month, which are led by our expert faculty and can be attended from anywhere in the country. All you need is a computer or mobile device with a working internet connection to join in — no special hardware is required. Check out our calendar for a full schedule of upcoming events, or sign up for our mailing list to have updates delivered directly to your inbox.
- OnDemand training: Our OnDemand archive comprises previously recorded webinars and other self-study training options such as audiobooks, technical manuals and more. If you can’t afford to take the time out of your day required to attend a webinar, OnDemand programming lets you work around any schedule. Download or stream incisive content at your convenience — with Lorman Education Services, accessing world-class training is as simple as checking your email.
Register Online and Start Training Today
Ready to begin? Individual government training courses start at just $99. We also offer an annual All-Access Pass that lets you take an unlimited number of courses for $699. If you’re a lawyer, accountant or other professional with ongoing continuing education requirements, our All-Access Pass offers the best value.
Keep exploring our website to learn more about who we are and how our programming can benefit you. To speak with a member of our customer response team directly, call, email or use our online chat feature today.