Understanding how to work with Excel® spreadsheets is an important requirement for almost any bookkeeping, accounting or project management professional. While many people think they know this key tool inside and out, Excel® is complex enough that almost anyone can benefit from additional training.
Lorman Education Services can help you learn to use Excel® better. We offer Excel® spreadsheet training for professionals at all levels of technical fluency, in many different industries. Keep reading for more information.
Why Is Excel® Spreadsheet Training Important?
If you’re one of the many professionals who use Excel® every day, you may not realize how much you can benefit from additional spreadsheet training. Ask yourself the following:
- Do I spend excessive amounts of time looking up online tutorials, or struggling to find workarounds for things in Excel® I don’t know how to do?
- Do I ever have trouble finding accurate information when I need it, properly reconciling accounts or dealing with errors in complex data sets?
- Do I often get frustrated trying to make Excel® spreadsheets integrate with other applications in my organization’s management system?
- Do I ever suspect I am not using Excel® in the most efficient manner, or that I am not fully benefitting from the latest updates to the platform?
Excel Spreadsheet Training Resources
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, there’s a good chance you can benefit from additional Excel® spreadsheet training. Fortunately, Lorman Education Services makes it easy.
Explore Your Training Options
Lorman Education Services’ online Excel® training programs are delivered through both live training programs and through our OnDemand downloading/streaming archive. Our current catalogue includes courses such as:
- Using Excel® Spreadsheets for Financial Analysis, Data Management and Modeling
- Tips on Reducing Mistakes in Excel® Spreadsheets
- Auditing Worksheets in Microsoft® Excel®
In addition to more general programming, we also offer courses that are germane to specific industries, such as banking, construction and others. Whether you’re involved in accounting, inventory management or any other task, our Excel® spreadsheet training will give you the technical background you need to reduce mistakes, improve efficiency and streamline workflows.
Browse our calendar of upcoming webinars and our more than 11,700-course OnDemand archive using the links on this page. We host dozens of programs every month, and are adding new content all the time. If you don’t see what you’re looking for today, be sure to check back often. You can also register for our mailing list to have the latest news and updates delivered directly to you.
Get a World-Class Excel® Education for Less
Lorman Education Services offers several convenient ways to upgrade your Excel® spreadsheet training. Register for individual webinars or sign up for a $699 All-Access Pass and get unlimited access to all live and archived content for a full year. Enterprise training packages are also available for groups of up to 25. For pricing information and other details, contact our customer response team today.