It’s no cliché to say that the environment affects us all. In areas ranging from health and safety to regulatory and legal compliance, being aware of an organization’s impact on the environment is a critical priority.
Staying on top of the latest science and most recent legislative changes can seem like a full-time job. Regular training is the best way to keep your skills up to date and fulfill your professional responsibilities in a forward-thinking manner.
Lorman Education Services can help. We offer an extensive selection of online environmental training courses for professionals in all fields. Our programming will help you make informed decisions that position your organization for success. Keep reading to learn more.
Who Can Benefit?
Our online environmental training courses cover both broad topics — such as the basics of putting together an environmental management system — and highly specific matters, such as the ins and outs of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA). Investing in ongoing training can be helpful if:
- You want to better understand your organization's responsibilities around environmental compliance, waste management and other issues
- You want to make your organization more sustainable and implement progressive policies that establish it as an environmental leader
- You’ve had reporting or compliance issues in the past and want to take proactive steps to avoid future problems
- You want to run a leaner operation by developing management techniques that will reduce waste and overhead expenses
Environmental Training Courses Resources
Whatever your reasons for pursuing further environmental training, Lorman Education Services can help. We host regular live webinars and have an archive of more than 12,000 previously recorded courses that can be downloaded or streamed at your convenience. Browse our calendar to view upcoming and currently available programming.
Why Lorman Education Services?
Lorman Education Services has been a leader in professional continuing education since 1987. We were one of the first institutions to offer online environmental training courses and continue to be an innovator today. Our programming:
- Is developed and led by recognized subject matter experts, including leading environmental law and management professionals who understand the regulatory landscape and current best practices in your field
- Is accessible and works around your schedule, ensuring you can always make time for training no matter where you are
- Is designed to be useful to individuals at any stage of their career, whether they're new professionals looking to distinguish themselves or seasoned employees looking to keep their skill set current
Register for an upcoming webinar today and see for yourself the benefits of making us your exclusive environmental training provider. We routinely host free sponsored webinars that give you a preview of what our programming can offer. Paid courses start at just $99 each.
For the best value, however, you’ll want to purchase an individual All-Access Pass or enterprise license. All-Access Passes offer unlimited training for a full year, whereas enterprise licensing is best for small groups with distinct training needs.
For more information about any of our environmental training courses or payment options, please contact our customer response team directly by phone, email or online chat.