Construction project managers perform an important job. They work to ensure all stakeholders in a construction project are happy with the results, and they keep the project moving forward on time and on budget while meeting all relevant regulations and requirements.
This field requires a thorough understanding of the operational, logistical, financial and architectural areas of construction. Whether you want to enjoy opportunities for future employment or want to develop your skillset, construction project manager training can help.
Construction project management skills training from Lorman Education Service can help:
- Professionals understand basic project management
- Review construction materials and methods
- Provide background on architecture draft review
- With the decision-making process
- Professionals understand financials, including construction cost estimations
- Managers understand construction operations and management
- Future managers understand construction equipment, including its technical details
- Prepare professionals for the current legal and regulatory environment in the construction field
- Ensure maximum output and the best quality possible
- Professionals address marketing issues, financial concerns and accounting questions relevant to construction management
- Build leadership skills
- Enhance time management skills
Construction Project Management Skills Training Courses
Getting Online Construction Project Management Skills Training From Lorman Education Services
Lorman Education Services understands that construction is a demanding job and project management requires a myriad of skills. It's why we make it easier to study and learn online or in the environment best for you. When you need professional training, choose the option more than 1.4 million professionals have already trusted for over 30 years.
Lorman Education Services has over 12,000 resources and courses to help you and offers training in a variety of formats, including videos, on-demand webinars, live webinars, manuals, MP3s, e-books and much more. Our ever-changing library ensures new information is always updated and available. Lorman Education Services only works with leaders in their field when developing new material, so you're always getting training from some of the top minds in construction project management.
Training from Lorman Education Services offers several additional advantages:
- You can access training anytime and anywhere from your laptop, tablet or phone
- You get 24/7 access
- Professionals enjoy convenient formats, including MP3s, on-demand webinars, articles and more
- Training is broad-based, covering a variety of topics, with some resource diving in-depth into specific subject areas
- Lorman Education Services let you study at your own pace and on your own time from any mobile device, so you can always develop your skills further
- Training is designed to give you the skills and knowledge you need on the job
Lorman Education Services understands that everyone learns differently, which is why we offer training in a variety of formats, including MP3s, on-demand seminars, articles, audio books and more. We realize professionals lead busy lives and need the most efficient training possible, so we make all of these formats available to all Lorman Education Services professionals.
Sign up for an All-Access Pass and you can access more than 12,000 training materials and resources for one full year. You'll have more than enough materials to keep you busy for twelve months through our yearly plan. We also offer in-house training and custom solutions.