Construction contracts are complex documents, whether they’re for a small job or a multimillion-dollar project. Understanding your rights and obligations, and the various legal implications a document can have, is important for all parties.
Lorman Education Services' construction contract training courses offer an in-depth look at the nuances of residential and commercial construction contracts. Our training will help you:
- Make smarter and more proactive business choices
- Reduce the risk of oversights that can come back to haunt you later
- Take better advantage of future opportunities
Our faculty is comprised of a variety of industry insiders, including managers with top national firms as well as experienced legal experts. Being highly selective about who we work with allows us to develop content that benefits all participants, regardless of what they do and where they are in their careers. Online construction contract law training from Lorman Education Services is useful for:
- Lawyers and paralegals who work in the field of construction law and have ongoing continuing education requirements
- Contractors, subcontractors and other parties who are directly affected by construction contracts
- Administrators and other support staff who handle legal documents and are in a position to identify issues that could be a problem later
Construction Contract Training Courses Resources
Whether you are just starting your career and looking to distinguish yourself from other new professionals, or are more experienced but recognize the value of training when it comes to staying at the top of your game, you'll find significant benefits in our online construction contract courses. Start exploring our catalog today using the links on this page.
Learning Opportunities That Work Around Your Schedule
Our construction contract training courses include both live seminars and self-study options. To work around your busy schedule, we’ve taken steps to make our programming as accessible as possible. Can’t take time away from your other responsibilities to attend a webinar? All programming is archived and available for download or streaming at your convenience. Prefer to learn at your own pace? We also offer an extensive collection of MP3 audiobooks, eBooks, white papers and other content.
The Lorman Education Services OnDemand archive consists of more than 12,000 courses, with new programming being added all the time. Some courses that may be of interest to construction industry professionals include:
- Implied Obligations in Construction Contracts
- Fundamentals of Construction Contracts: Understanding the Issues
- Practical Considerations and Concerns in Construction Contract Law
…And more. Be sure to sign up for our mailing list for the latest programming updates.
A Leader in Distance Education
Lorman Education Services has been providing innovative distance training since 1987. To enjoy unlimited access to our archive, as well as priority registration for upcoming webinars, consider purchasing an All-Access Pass. Your 12-month pass costs just $699, making it the most economical option for professionals who want to make continuing education a priority.
Alternately, purchase streaming content individually or register for an upcoming webinar. Courses start at $99/each. For more information, get in touch with our customer response team directly.