Staying competitive in the construction industry requires skills, connections and a deep commitment to delivering quality work. Even with all that, however, a business can’t succeed unless the numbers add up. Accurate construction bookkeeping involves a highly specific set of skills that must be developed and nurtured through ongoing training.
Lorman Education Services is a leading national provider of online bookkeeping training for construction industry professionals. Our courses are designed to benefit accountants, project managers, estimators and a range of other employees. Keep reading to learn more.
Bookkeeping Courses for Construction Professionals
Our construction bookkeeping training courses are developed by subject matter experts, many of whom have experience working with top national accounting firms. With our programming, busy professionals gain tools that will help them:
- Create more accurate estimates and bids
- Manage costs throughout a project’s lifecycle
- Avoid taxation pitfalls and take advantage of incentives in your area
- Maintain an effective payroll system and keep your crew happy
- Avoid penalties by ensuring accounts are paid on time
Construction Bookkeeping Training Resources
And more. We offer courses that look at bookkeeping issues from a national perspective — such as “Construction Contract Accounting: A Three-Dimensional Look at the Numbers” and “Practical Considerations and Concerns in Construction Contract Law” — as well as state-specific programming like “The Michigan Construction Lien Act: Fundamentals and Special Topics” and “Fundamentals of California Construction Contracts.”
Explore our full catalogue using the links on this page.
Live and OnDemand Training Options
To better meet the needs of a diverse cross-section of busy professionals, we offer two main types of online construction bookkeeping training courses:
- Live webinars. We host dozens of live training events every month, which can be attended remotely from anywhere in the world. Live training lets you interact directly with our skilled faculty. Many courses qualify for continuing education credits with professional bookkeeping and accounting associations. Check out our calendar to browse upcoming events, or sign up for our mailing list for regular updates.
- OnDemand training. Taking time out of your day to attend training isn’t always an option. Fortunately, our OnDemand archive can be accessed at your convenience, allowing you to learn at your own pace. Our archive includes more than 12,000 self-study programs, including both previously recorded webinars as well as slideshow presentations, white papers, MP3 audiobooks and more. Download or stream a course of interest to you today.
For more information about your training options, please get in touch with our customer response team directly by phone, email or online chat.
Sign up and Start Training Today
Lorman Education Services’ online construction bookkeeping training courses are an exceptional value for professionals at any stage of their career. Whether you’re newly on the job market and looking to upgrade your skills or you’re an experienced professional looking to stay on top of the latest developments in your field, we can help.
Training programs start at just $99/course. We also offer an All-Access Pass that delivers 12 months of unlimited training for a one-time fee of $699. Purchase yours and start upgrading your skills today.