Construction accounting demands an in-depth understanding of the processes and materials required to see a project through all stages of its life cycle. For this reason, ongoing training is a necessity. Lorman Education Services offers online construction accountant training that looks at key topics in job costing, bidding, billing and other issues specific to your industry. Browse our catalogue online or keep reading to learn more.
Who Can Benefit?
Our programming is accessible to everyone and can be used by a wide range of professionals, including:
- Working accountants new to the construction industry
- Project managers who want to better understand the financial side of things
- Contractors and managers who want to position their business for success
And more. Choose our classes if you want to learn how to be more accurate in your accounting, more transparent in your communication and more effective at using technology to your advantage. From understanding the accounting fundamentals of submitting a successful bid to the final analysis of a completed job, we offer training that delivers insights and intelligence every step of the way.
Explore Our Programming
At Lorman Education Services, professionals have two main ways to upgrade their construction accounting training:
- Through live webinars developed and taught by our expert faculty. Dozens of live events are held every month — any of which can be attended remotely using your computer or mobile device. Live training lets you interact directly with our instructors, many of whom come to us from top national accounting firms. Check out our calendar to see upcoming programming and register today to secure your place.
- Though self-study training available in our OnDemand archive. We understand it isn’t always possible to take time away from your responsibilities to attend live training, even if it’s delivered over the web. Our archive is accessible at any time and includes previously recorded webinars, slideshow presentations, white papers and more. Download or stream construction accountant training content and train at your convenience.
Construction Accountant Training Course Resources
Select courses of interest to construction accountants and related professionals include “Year-End Tax Strategies for Construction Companies,” “Construction Contract Accounting: A Three-Dimensional Look at the Numbers” and “Current Issues in Construction Lending.” Many of our courses are universal in scope, while others look at taxation and regulatory issues from a state-specific perspective.
Take Continuing Education to the Next Level With Lorman Education Services
Accessible, insightful distance learning has been our core priority since 1987. Our courses are designed to help professionals meet their continuing education requirements while gaining skills they need to do their jobs better. We have one of the largest catalogues of construction accountant training courses online, with options available for professionals at any stage of their career.
Sign up for an upcoming webinar or download OnDemand content starting at just $99/course. For the best value, consider purchasing an All-Access Pass, which lets you enjoy unlimited training for a 12-month period, as well as a range of exclusive perks. Passes cost just $699. For more information, keep browsing our website or contact our customer response team directly.