There are few industries that aren’t governed by specific regulations at the state, federal and international levels. Understanding your responsibilities when it comes privacy, disclosure, security and a range of other issues is essential. To help businesses meet this need, Lorman Education Services offers online compliance training that works around your schedule. Let us give you and your staff the tools to manage risk in a complex regulatory environment. Keep reading to learn more or browse our catalog using the links on this page.
Why Is Compliance Training Important?
Lorman Education Services’ compliance training programs offer a number of important benefits. With our webinars and OnDemand training, you can:
- Reduce the risk of noncompliance and the associated fines, reputational damage and productivity losses
- Stay on top of changing requirements and prepare yourself to move into new territories
- Streamline the audit and reporting processes, avoiding last-minute panic and freeing up key staff to focus on other responsibilities
- Improve your overall business management system and enhance quality control through standardized, scalable practices
- Elevate the level of transparency in your organization, generating customer and stakeholder goodwill
Our training programs can benefit anyone from small business owners who are feeling overwhelmed by the compliance process, to managers and staff at Fortune 500 companies who are looking for better ways of effecting organizational change.
Our Training Programs
Our compliance training programs cover a diverse range of industries and regulations. From healthcare providers navigating HIPAA guidelines, to online retailers dealing with security challenges related to PCI-DSS, we offer programming that’s tailored to the compliance issues your organization faces.
Our compliance training programs include:
- Live webinars. We regularly host live compliance training online that can be accessed from anywhere in the world using only a computer or mobile device. Participants benefit from the unique opportunity to interact directly with our faculty, many of whom come from top national management firms and other high-profile organizations.
- Self-study training. Our OnDemand archive contains more than 12,000 self-study courses, including previously recorded webinars as well as technical manuals, white papers and other content that can be downloaded or streamed at your convenience. If you prefer to learn at your own pace or can’t take time away from other responsibilities, OnDemand online compliance training is the best way to learn.
Some of the many compliance training programs currently available in our archive include “ADA Update: Overview of Americans with Disabilities Act and Practical Implications for Employers,” “Avoiding the Holiday Headache: Sales Tax Compliance for Internet Retailers” and “The Updated Basics of Federal Grants and Single Audit Compliance,” among others. Search for a specific topic on this page or contact our office for assistance locating relevant training.
Sign up Today
Ready to get started? Individual compliance training courses start at $99, while an annual All-Access Pass costs just $699. We also regularly host free sponsored training events — sign up for our mailing list for the latest programming updates and other important news and information.