With regulations at the state and federal levels constantly changing, there is a clear need for commercial lenders to stay on top of the latest laws that affect the way they do business. Continuing education is an important priority for anyone who works in this demanding industry.
However, not all commercial lending regulations training providers are the same. Given the speed with which things can change, it’s important to work with a training company that is up to date and bases its programming on the real-world experiences of recognized experts in your field.
Lorman Education Services is that company. We are a leading online professional development-training provider for the financial industry. Our catalogue is developed by a carefully chosen faculty of lawyers and commercial lending experts, many of whom come to us from top national firms.
To keep up with the need for training that reflects the most recent changes to laws, technology and culture, new courses are being launched all the time. Browse our current programming on this page or keep reading to learn more.
Online Training From Lorman Education Services
Busy financial professionals can’t afford to take time away from their clients to attend seminars and lectures. Lorman Education Services offers two main forms of training that work easily around your schedule:
- Live training programs: We host dozens of live programs every month, many of which are relevant to commercial lending and other financial industry topics. Our programs offer all the benefits of live training without the expense of time and money involved in traveling to attend in-person training. You’ll interact directly with some of the leaders in your field and potentially earn credits that can be put toward any ongoing continuing education requirements you have.
- Self-study training: Our self-study commercial lending regulations training is the most convenient way to stay on top of the important changes governing your industry. Our OnDemand archive consists of more than 12,000 previously recorded programs and other self-study content that can be completed at your own pace. Upgrade your training with our MP3 audiobooks, whitepapers and more.
Commercial Lending Regulations Training Resources
Check out our calendar for a full list of live training opportunities, or use the search function on this page to explore the OnDemand archive.
Explore Your Training Options
All our programming reflects the most recent laws and regulations. Many look at commercial lending from a federal perspective, while others are state-specific. Some of our most popular commercial lending training programs include:
- Effective Credit Provisions: EBITDA, Financial Covenants and MAC Clauses, and Events of Default in Commercial Lending
- Strategies and Common Pitfalls in Commercial Lending: When Using Equity Interests as Collateral
- Key Truth in Lending Updates and Recent Changes
Check out our full range of online training on commercial lending regulations using the links on this page. You can also call our customer response team directly for more information about our programming.
Ready to get started? Sign up for an upcoming program, download or stream OnDemand content, or purchase a 12-month all-access pass today. Individual courses start at just $99. Looking for enterprise training options? Contact our customer response team directly for details.