Banking laws are changing constantly at both the state and national levels. In an uncertain regulatory environment, ongoing continuing education is the best way to stay on top of the most recent developments and deliver better service for your clients.
Lorman Education Services offers banking law training for lawyers, accountants, finance professionals and anyone else whose work brings them into contact with the financial sector. Our training programs are easily accessible and don't require a major time commitment. You can also use our banking law training courses to earn continuing education credits with your state bar association or other regulatory board. Read on to learn more.
Banking Law Training Options
Lorman Education Services has an extensive catalogue of banking law training programs suitable for professionals at any stage of their career. Our courses can be divided into two main categories:
- Live training through online webinars. Every month, we host dozens of live training events. Featuring in-depth discussions of the latest developments in banking law, our live webinars offer all the benefits of in-person training, with the convenience of attending remotely.
- Self-study training through our OnDemand archive. Comprising hundreds of previously recorded webinars and slideshows, as well as eBooks and white papers, our OnDemand archive gives you the freedom to complete banking law training programs at your own pace. Download or stream incisive content at any time — use the search function or follow the links on this page to explore our catalogue.
Banking Law Training Courses
If you have a question about any of our banking law training programs, contact our customer response team by phone, email or our online chat function.
Banking Training Developed by Industry Experts
Our training programs for banking law professionals offer more than just convenience. Developed and led by our expert faculty, many of whom come to us from top national law and accounting firms, our courses are designed to offer excellent value and useful insights. Recent webinars have included:
- Mobile Banking: Banking Without Borders
- The Impact of Fair Value on the Banking Industry
- Basel III Regulatory Update
These and other courses are currently available for streaming in our OnDemand archive. Be sure to view our current course calendar to see what live events we have planned in the near future, or sign up for our mailing list to get the latest updates delivered to your inbox.
Continuing Education for Banking Professionals
Since 1987, Lorman Education Services has been a leader in distance learning and continuing education programs. To date, we've helped more than 1.4 million professionals meet their training requirements while gaining skills that help them exceed in the workplace.
The best way to keep your banking law training up-to-date is by purchasing an All-Access Pass. For only $699 a year, pass holders can take an unlimited number of live and OnDemand courses. You'll also receive a number of perks — such as our monthly newsletter and course concierge service — that keep you posted on upcoming programming, so you never miss an opportunity to improve your banking law education.