Helping your clients make smart investments requires a thorough knowledge of both the market and the laws that govern it. Failing to adequately manage legal risks can ruin your professional reputation and jeopardize your career. For this reason alone, ongoing investment law training should be a key priority for any financial manager, as well as for lawyers, accountants and other professionals with continuing education requirements.
Lorman Education Services offers busy professionals several convenient ways to complete investment law training online. Our courses are developed by recognized experts, and they’re delivered over the internet for your convenience. Keep reading to learn more, or register for a class today.
Online Training Options From Lorman Education Services
While there are clear benefits to keeping your investment law training current, most professionals can't afford to take extended time away from work to attend classes. Distance learning remains the convenient option for most people, which is why we've invested heavily in the ability to deliver world-class training over the internet. Investment law training options at Lorman Education Services include:
- Live webinars. We host dozens of live webinars every month, which can be accessed from any computer or mobile device. Check out upcoming programming by following the links on this page — new webinars are constantly being planned. Be sure to visit our website often or sign up for course updates over email.
- OnDemand training. Our self-study archive contains previously recorded webinars as well as slideshows, white papers and more. Training materials are available to download or stream at any time, making it easy to work around your schedule.
Banking Investment Law Training Resources
Recent webinars available in our OnDemand archive cover topics ranging from "Medicare Contribution Tax on Net Investment Income" to "A Guide to Mexican Law for the U.S. Lawyer." Many courses cover state-specific investment law topics, such as "Trust Administration, Tax and Compliance for Fiduciaries in Minnesota."
What Makes Lorman Education Services the Best Place to Take Investment Law Training Classes Online?
There is no shortage of online investment schools offering various training programs and certifications. Here's what makes Lorman Education Services different:
- We have a longstanding reputation for quality training programs. Since 1987, over 1.4 million professionals have used our courses to gain the skills they need to advance their careers.
- We are highly selective in our faculty, working almost exclusively with lawyers from top national firms and other professionals at the tops of their fields.
- Our investment law courses can be put toward continuing education credits with nearly all state bar associations, accountancy boards and other professional organizations.
Ready to start your investment law training at Lorman Education Services? Sign up for an upcoming webinar or download content from our OnDemand archive today, or purchase an All-Access Pass for just $699. Pass holders enjoy a number of exclusive perks, such as our course concierge service, as well as priority registration in upcoming webinars and unlimited access to our OnDemand archive.
Sign up today, or contact our customer response team for more information.