Since the financial crisis of 2008, banks across the country have been finding themselves under increasing regulatory scrutiny. Understanding the implications of the Dodd-Frank Act, as well as similar legislation, requires well-trained employees who are able to operate legally and ethically without compromising the level of service they offer customers.
For this reason, many banks have been making continuing education programs available to their staff. At the same time, ambitious professionals have been keeping their own skills up-to-date through online bank training modules and other distance learning options.
Online Training for Banking Professionals
Bank employees who have ongoing continuing education requirements can benefit from training at Lorman Education Services. We offer a wide range of courses covering banking law from a state and national level, all of which can be conveniently accessed online using any computer or mobile device.
With our training programs, you can:
- Stay up-to-date on the most recent regulations and changes to existing banking laws, helping you manage risk more effectively
- Gain marketable skills that will give you a competitive edge in the job market, or help you advance your career with your current employer
- Discover proactive ways to improve your productivity with new technology
- Understand the impact of cultural and technological shifts on the banking industry in general
- Explore the latest trends in the banking industry and look at potential new directions to take your career
Banking Bank Training Online Courses
If you're just starting out in the banking industry, our training can help you gain new skills that will set you apart from others in your cohort. If you're mid-career, you'll gain a further technical background that will complement your years of professional experience.
Convenient Training Options That Work Around Your Schedule
The benefits of Lorman Education Services' online bank training programs should be obvious. With two convenient ways of delivering course content, our programming is convenient, too. Choose from:
- Live webinars. We host dozens of live webinars every month, covering the latest pressing topics in the banking industry. All courses are led and developed by recognized experts, including representatives from top national legal and accounting firms.
- Self-study training. Don't have time to attend a live webinar? Download or stream self-study online bank training courses from our extensive archive. In addition to previously recorded webinars and slideshows, we also host white papers, eBooks and training manuals that make learning at your own pace easy.
Some courses you'll find in our current catalogue include "Federal Garnishment and Bank Compliance," "Analyzing Bank Performance to Detect Risk and Opportunity" and "LIBOR: What Is It and How Does It Affect Your Bank?” Use the links on this page to browse upcoming and archived training programs, or contact our customer response team for more information.
Turn Any Course into In-house Training
Tailor any Lorman banking training course into a convenient, in-house training program. Fulfill your organization’s educational needs by bringing your banking training onsite. Taking advantage of an in-house training program allows you the flexibility to decide what and when you want to learn.
Make Training a Priority With an All-Access Pass
A Lorman Education Services All-Access Pass lets you take an unlimited number of online bank training courses, making it the ideal choice for dedicated professionals. At just $699 annually, an All-Access Pass is the most economical way to take your career to new heights. Purchase yours and get started today!