The ever-changing nature of state and federal tax codes requires that dedicated tax accountants make their continuing education an ongoing priority. It's for this reason that most state accountancy boards mandate the completion of a certain number of CE credits each year, though even those who don't fall under this requirement can benefit from keeping their training up-to-date.
However, continuing education can require a considerable investment of time and money. Not all training for tax accounting is created equal. To ensure you get a meaningful experience, it's important to work with a provider you can trust.
Lorman Education Services has been offering incisive tax accounting training since 1987. We are a pioneer in professional distance learning and a leading partner to CPAs across the country. Browse our catalogue online or contact our customer response team for more information about any of our webinars or OnDemand courses.
Why Choose Lorman Education Services?
Here's why more than 1.4 million CPAs and other professionals have made Lorman Education Services their first choice in online training:
- Our convenient webinars can be attended from anywhere in the country using any computer or mobile device — no special hardware needed.
- Our OnDemand archive contains extensive self-study training programs that can be downloaded or streamed at any time.
- Our expert faculty are carefully chosen from top national firms for the expertise and insight they bring to our tax accounting training programs.
- Our All-Access Pass gives you a full year of unlimited educational opportunities for just $699, as well as exclusive perks such as our state-specific credit tracker.
Choose Lorman Education Services for any tax accounting training and get the skills you need to grow your career — without breaking the bank. Keep reading to learn more.
Flexible Training for Today's Busy Professionals
Lorman Education Services hosts dozens of live training programs each month, which offer an interactive training experience for busy professionals who can't afford to take time away from their clients. Recent tax accounting webinars have included:
- The New Challenges in Trust and Estate Valuation
- Tax Planning and Guidance for Business Travel and Entertainment Deductions
- IRS Form 941 Reporting Update
…And more. These and other training programs can be found in our OnDemand archive, which contains both previously recorded programs and slide show presentations, as well as white papers, technical manuals and other useful self-study programs. Whichever way you prefer to learn, we've got accessible programs that will offer genuine value to professionals at any stage of their career.
Contact Lorman Education Services to Learn More
Browse our full catalog of upcoming and archived courses using the links below. Visit individual course pages to learn about qualifying for continuing education credits, or contact our customer response team to speak with a representative directly.
With Lorman Education Services, keeping your tax accounting training current is easy. Register for a class today, or purchase an All-Access Pass and experience for yourself the many benefits our world-class programming can offer.