Freelance and in-house bookkeepers alike have a professional responsibility to keep their training current and their skills up-to-date. If you're looking for a convenient way to study in your spare time, Lorman Education Services can help. We offer a wide range of bookkeeping training programs that don't require travel and allow you to learn at your own pace. Keep reading to learn more, or register for an upcoming class today.
Benefits of Being Proactive About Your Education
No matter where you are in your career, there are clear benefits to investing time and money in your ongoing continuing education. With our bookkeeping training courses, you can:
- Manage risk for your clients better by staying on top of the latest changes to accounting, employment and other relevant areas of law.
- Learn how to best use new software platforms and other technological advances that can save you time and make your job easier.
- Demonstrate to potential clients that you've made a commitment to staying on top of your field, which can make you more competitive when seeking out new business.
- Earn credits that can be put towards the continuing education requirements of various bookkeeping certifications.
Whatever your reasons for pursuing further bookkeeping training, you'll find plenty of incisive, accessible options at Lorman Education Services.
Accounting Bookkeeping Training Resources
Our Training Programs
Lorman Education Services offers two main types of bookkeeping continuing education training programs:
- Live webinars. We host dozens of live webinars every month, all of which are developed and led by recognized experts in business accounting. Attendance is easy — all you need is a computer, tablet or mobile device with a working internet connection.
- OnDemand training. If you'd rather learn at your own pace, we have an extensive archive of self-study bookkeeping training options available to download or stream at your convenience. Ranging from previously recorded training programs to technical manuals and white papers, our OnDemand training archive offers freedom and flexibility for anyone wishing to keep their bookkeeping training up-to-date.
Use the search function on this page to view our full catalog of upcoming and archived courses.
Earn Bookkeeping Continuing Education Credits
Bookkeepers with AIPB Certified Bookkeeper (CB) credentials, or who have continuing education requirements as part of another industry certification, can use our training courses to earn approved credits online. If you're not yet certified, but planning on taking the CB exam in the future, our courses are a useful refresher that can increase your chances of success.
For more information about continuing education credits, contact our office to speak with a customer response team member directly.
Start Taking Bookkeeping Training Courses Today
Don't put off your professional education any longer — start training with Lorman Education Services today. Register for any upcoming or archived course or, better yet, purchase an All-Access Pass and get a full year of unlimited training for bookkeepers for just $699. If you're serious about keeping your skills current and meeting your continuing education requirements, there's no better way to complete world-class bookkeeping training programs on a budget.