State regulations require that all CPAs complete 80 credits of approved Utah CPE every two-year reporting period. Credit can be earned through any combination of live and self-study training — great news for busy professionals who can’t afford to take time away from their practice.
Lorman Education Services has one of the largest catalogs of Utah CPE courses online. Keep reading to learn more, or contact our customer response team for more information.
Why CPE Matters
Like all professions, the accounting industry is constantly evolving. In addition to changing laws at the state and federal levels, new technologies and other trends impact the way CPAs do business. When you make your ongoing training a priority, you are better equipped to adapt to these changes, which in turn:
- Helps you find new ways of saving your clients money and managing risk.
- Gives you a competitive edge when looking for new clients or advancing your career in other ways.
- Positions you for ongoing professional success by identifying opportunities for growth.
No matter where you are in your career, CPE can offer tangible benefits beyond simply meeting your state-mandated compliance requirements.What Makes Lorman Education Services Different?
The above benefits will only be realized if you choose a CPE provider that’s committed to delivering quality training content. While there are a lot of companies offering the chance to earn Utah CPE credits online, very few have the pedigree of Lorman Education Services. Here’s what makes us different:
- We have more than 30 years of experience in developing innovative distance-learning programs for CPAs and other professionals. To date, more than 1.4 million accountants, lawyers, managers and others have made us their first choice for all their CPE needs.
- Our classes are developed and taught by recognized subject matter experts. We are highly selective when screening instructors. Many of our faculty come to us from top 100 nationwide firms, and all have a strong background in the specific topics they teach.
- We make great training content accessible. At Lorman Education Services, we understand it isn’t always possible to take time out of your day for CPE. That’s why our classes are available both live and OnDemand from any computer. Register for an upcoming webinar or browse our archive, where you can download or stream training programs at your convenience.
With dozens of live webinars every month and an extensive archive, it’s easy for Utah CPAs to earn CPE credits online with Lorman Education Services. Some classes which may be of particular interest include “Sales and Use Tax in Utah,” “Construction Lien Law in Utah” and “IRS Form 1099 Reporting: What You Need to Know in Utah.”
Start Earning Utah CPE Credits Today
Sign up for a Lorman Education Services All-Access Pass and you can start earning Utah CPE credits today. For just $699, an All-Access Pass gives you a full year of unlimited training opportunities — plus perks such as our course concierge and state CPE credit tracker. Purchase yours today!