Lorman Education Services' live webinars and NASBA approved QAS Self-Study OnDemand courses are an affordable, convenient way for New Hampshire CPAs to earn CPE credits online. We understand the need for training that helps you meet your professional obligations and serve your clients more effectively, without taking time away from your daily responsibilities as a working CPA.
New Hampshire CPE Requirements and Courses
CPE requirements are established by the New Hampshire State Board of Accountancy based on National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (nasba-group-internet-based) and American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) guidelines. The board requires that all CPAs in New Hampshire complete 120 hours of CPE training every 3 years, with a minimum 20 hours completed each year. This includes a requirement of 4.0 credits in professional ethics
Benefits of Training with Lorman Education Services
Lorman Education Services is proud to be your one stop for all your New Hampshire CPE needs. When you make us your first choice for online professional development training, you benefit from:
- Our large and diverse course catalogue. We host dozens of live webinars every month on topics of interest to New Hampshire CPAs. As well, our NASBA approved QAS Self-Study OnDemand courses.
- Our expert instructors. Courses are designed and led by our team of expert attorneys and CPAs, many of whom come to us from top 100 firms nationwide. All courses are based on an up-to-date reading of current laws that helps you manage risks and ultimately save your clients money.
- Our years of experience. We have been on the forefront of distance learning and continuing education since 1987. During that time, more than 1.4 million professionals have benefitted from our commitment to developing newer, more convenient and more effective ways to learn.
Ready to get started? Check our calendar for a full list of upcoming webinars, or browse our OnDemand archive using the links on this page.
Save Money with an All-Access Pass
For New Hampshire CPAs looking for an affordable and convenient way to earn CPE credits online, a Lorman Education Services All-Access Pass is the smart choice. For just $699/year, our All-Access Pass gives you:
- Unlimited training and priority registration in our live webinar events
- Unlimited access to our NASBA approved QAS Self-Study OnDemand courses
- A free state-specific credit tracker for managing and reporting New Hampshire CPE courses
- Access to our personalized course concierge
And more! Sign up today and start earning New Hampshire CPE credits online. Have any questions about our pricing or training programs? Contact our customer response team via phone or email for more information.