Fulfill your NALA Advanced Certified Paralegal continuing-education requirements with our live webinars, OnDemand courses, online training and resources.
The NALA Advanced Paralegal Certification (APC) program is intended for professionals who have completed the Certified Paralegal (CP) program and are looking to deepen their skills in a specific area of practice. This is done by completing approved APC courses, which comprise around 20 hours of study and include an assessment component.
To date, more than 3,500 paralegals have completed APC certification in one area of practice or more. Achieving this goal puts ambitious professionals in a rare class and demonstrates their commitment to staying on top of their field. If you’ve already achieved NALA CP certification and are looking to take the next steps in your career, completing APC courses is a great way to do so.
Continuing Education and Training at Lorman Education Services
All NALA-certified paralegals are required to complete 50 hours of approved continuing-education training every five-year reporting period. APC courses typically count for 20 credits, while the rest can be earned through any approving continuing-education program.
Lorman Education Services offers a number of NALA-approved courses that can be put toward or augment your APC recertification requirements. We host dozens of webinars every month and have an extensive archive of self-study training programs that can be downloaded or streamed at your convenience. Previous programs have included:
- Income and Estate Planning – High Net Worth Individuals in California
- Litigating Identity Theft and False Credit Reporting Cases – Insights for Both Consumer and Industry Attorneys
- How to Avoid the Most Common Legal Ethical Malpractice Claims
Our APC courses look at some of the most pressing legal issues today from both a national and a state-specific standpoint. New programming is added all the time, so be sure to check back often or contact our customer response team for more information about upcoming webinars.
Why Earn APC Credits Online With Lorman Education Services?
Since 1987, Lorman Education Services has been helping professionals in a wide range of industries meet their continuing-education requirements. Here’s why you should make us your first choice for earning APC credits online:
- Our catalogue. We have one of the largest and most diverse catalogues of legal continuing-education courses online. All content is based on the latest changes to state and national laws, and balances both legal theory with the practical considerations faced by today’s busy paralegals. Whether your area of practice is criminal law, estate law, tax law or any other discipline, you’ll find a wealth of training options with Lorman Education Services.
- Our faculty. All our APC courses are developed and led by carefully chosen legal professionals, many of whom come to us from Top 350 nationwide law firms. We are highly selective in who we work with, ensuring all programming meets our rigorous academic standards.
- Our All-Access Pass. If you’re looking for an affordable way to earn APC CLE credits online, nothing beats the Lorman Education Services All-Access Pass. For an annual fee of $699, you can access an unlimited number of webinars and self-study programs. Purchase yours and start training today!
For more information about earning APC credits online with Lorman Education Services, contact our customer response team by phone or email.