With roots dating back to 1915, the Institute for Supply Management (ISM) is a leading industry organization for supply chain management professionals. ISM offers two main certification programs:
- The Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) program requires demonstrating a mastery of “the core competencies of the foundational aspects of procurement and sourcing, contracts, negotiation and leadership.” Open to professionals who have at least three years of experience, it augments a collegiate-level education in supply management.
- The Certified Professional in Supplier Diversity (CPSD) focuses on the “effective development and maintenance of a diverse supplier base.” One of the few certifications of its kind, completion of the CPSD program demonstrates expertise in this in-demand aspect of supply management.
Completion of either ISM program can help you work more effectively and potentially advance your career. In order to ensure that certified professionals continue to maintain a standard of excellence, continuing education is an ongoing requirement. Prior to recertification, all professionals must demonstrate that they have completed a given number of approved ISM courses. That’s where Lorman Education Services comes in.
Earn ISM Credits Online
Lorman Education Services makes it easy for busy supply management professionals to earn ISM credits online. We offer two main types of continuing education programming:
- Live webinars led by recognized experts in supply management and supplier diversity. We host dozens of classes every month, which can be accessed from any computer or mobile device. Our live webinars offer all the benefits of classroom training, without having to travel or take extended time away from your other responsibilities.
- OnDemand training that can be downloaded or streamed at your convenience. Our OnDemand archive consists of previously recorded webinars and slide show presentations, as well as manuals, white papers, eBooks and more. OnDemand ISM courses offer the most flexibility for earning continuing education credits.
Browse our full catalogue of ISM courses by following the links on this page. New programming is being added constantly, so check back often or contact our customer response team for assistance. Recent courses of interest to supply management professionals include:
- Building Effective Procurement and Supply Chains Using Data Analysis
- Purchasing and Supply Metrics: Measurement Best Practices
- The Fundamentals of Exceptional Inventory Management
The Professional’s Choice in Continuing Education
Our expert faculty, convenient training options and extensive catalogue of courses make Lorman Education Services the best choice for meeting your CPSM and CPSD continuing education requirements. More than 1.4 million professionals in a wide range of fields have benefitted from our programming — discover for yourself how easy it is to earn ISM credits online by registering for a course today.
Save Money With an All-Access Pass
Lorman Education Services’ ISM courses don’t just save you time — they can save you money, as well. With our exclusive All-Access Pass, you can take an unlimited number of live webinars or OnDemand courses for the low price of just $699 per year. You’ll also enjoy a number of great perks, such as our course concierge service and annual credit tracker. Find out more by contacting our customer response team today!