Lorman Education Services provides a large library of HRCI approved courses. If you are looking to keep your GPHR certification up today, contact us today to see if we can help..
As our world becomes smaller and better connected and more organizations are working across national borders, the role of the HR department has grown increasingly complex. To ensure more professionals have the training they need to manage this new worldwide workplace, the HR Certification Institute (HRCI) offers a special Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR) certification.
Becoming GPHR Certified
To become a GPHR-certified HR professional, you must:
- Have two years of experience as a global HR professional, as well as a Master’s degree
- Have three years of experience as a global HR professional and a Bachelor’s degree
- Have four years of experience as a global HR professional and a high school diploma
As well, initial certification requires passing a three-hour, multiple choice exam covering strategic HR management, compensation and benefits, talent acquisition and mobility, talent and organizational development, and workforce relations and risk management. In the HRCI exam, each of these topics is treated with an emphasis on how they are affected in the global work environment.
Initial GPHR certification is valid for a period of three years. Following that, you must either take the test again, or demonstrate that you have completed a minimum of 60 professional development credits, 15 of which must be related to global HR issues. Please check each course credit details by clicking the credit tab on the course your are reviewing. Some courses may not apply toward the 15 global requirements.
Contact Us for more GPHR Information
Lorman Education Services offers a wide range of courses, many of them are approved for HRCI credit. Our training options include:
- Live webinars, which bring together HR professionals from around the country. Developed and led by experienced global HR managers, our live training gives you the opportunity to interact with your peers without leaving the office.
- OnDemand training, including previously recorded webinars, slideshow presentations and more. By allowing you to learn at your own pace, OnDemand training is the best option for busy HR professionals who can’t afford to take time away from their day-to-day responsibilities for training. Download and stream incisive content whether you’re in the car, at home or on-the-job.
Our catalog of HRCI approved courses is diverse and covers both standard HR topics, as well as issues such as international payroll compliance and creating an inclusive environment in a diverse workplace. If you need specific GPHR courses, we will gladly look to see which courses may apply.
Earning GPHR Credits Online Today
If you’re concerned about meeting your GPHR re-certification requirements or simply want to better understand your role as a global HR professional, Lorman Education Services may be able to help. Browse our catalog of HRCI approved courses by following the links on this page. If you are looking for specific GPHR courses Dozens of new training programs are added each month — if you can’t find anything of interest today, check back later or contact our customer response team for assistance.
Contact us today to talk getting courses approved for your GPHR re-certification. For the best value in online professional development, purchase an Annual All-Access Pass for just $699.