Fulfill your annual training requirements with our live training programs, OnDemand courses, online training and resources.
If you need a convenient way to earn Delaware AIA credits online, look no further than Lorman Education Services. We have been helping architects, lawyers, accountants and other professionals meet their annual training requirements since 1987. We offer multiple convenient ways to learn, including live and archived training programs, available to stream or download in our OnDemand library.
Browse our inventory to find some of the many Delaware AIA courses we offer. Register for an upcoming class or, better yet, purchase an All-Access Pass to get a full year of training for the one-time price of $699.
State Training Requirements for Delaware Architects
The American Institute of Architects (AIA) strongly recommends all professionals undergo regular training to keep their skills current and works with state boards of architects across the country to determine acceptable mandatory continuing education (MCE) requirements.
In Delaware, MCE is overseen by the Division of Professional Regulation's Board of Architects. All licensed professionals working in the state are required to complete 24 credit hours of approved training every two-year renewal period. Credits can be earned through any course that meets AIA standards and addresses one of the following topics:
- Structural, mechanical, electrical and other building systems
- Construction contract negotiation and bidding
- Administration and management of construction drawings, specifications and other documents
- Urban planning, building and site design, and related safety and security measures
- Environmental sustainability, energy efficiency and other green building issues
- Laws and regulations around zoning, accessibility, ethics and related concerns
- Materials and methods, including construction systems, furnishings, finishing and more
- The pre-design process and related land use, site selection, soil analysis and other concerns that must be addressed
- The preservation, adaptation and reuse of historic properties
In part because of the broad range of specializations within the discipline, the above categories are diverse enough that any architect can benefit from training. Whether you are just starting your career or are an experienced professional, Lorman Education Services' Delaware AIA courses offer value and insights that help you do your job better.
Why Lorman Education Services?
There are many organizations offering Delaware AIA courses online, but only Lorman Education Services delivers the insights and expertise that can take your career to new heights. Our faculty consists of leading architecture experts from around the country, who have been selected specifically for the unique perspective they bring to some of the most pressing issues today's professionals face. Many of our courses are specific to Delaware law and zoning codes, while others offer a more general look at best practices, trends and nationwide laws.
To date, more than 1.4 million professionals have made Lorman Education Services their first choice for all their continuing education needs. We are the best place to earn Delaware AIA credits online through live and self-study training options.
Got a question or need more information about any of our Delaware AIA courses? Get in touch with our customer response team today.