Fulfill your California accounting (CPE) credit requirements with our live webinars or Ondemand courses.
Licensees with the California Board of Accountancy are required to attain a minimal level of continuing professional education training to qualify for renewal:
- During a two-year renewal period, a total of 80 credit hours must be completed.
- At least 20 must be completed every 12 months (in other words, it’s not permitted to complete all 80 credits in one year).
- 40 credits of the total (and a minimum 12 each year) must be in a technical subject matter.
- Four credit hours must be dedicated to professional ethics.
- The remainder of credits can be in any subject as long as it meets the Board’s CPE criteria.
The extent of CPE required both each year and over the course of a renewal period may be time-consuming, but it’s also an opportunity for dedicated professionals to grow their careers with incisive, meaningful training. Lorman Education Services offers one of the widest ranges of California CPE courses online. You’ll find our current catalog of upcoming and onDemand content below. Sign up and start learning today!
Lorman’s accounting CPE programing has been developed in consultation with members of some of the top 100 firms in the country. Courses cover both national tax law and state-specific issues for California. Our training programs are designed not only to help you meet your CPE requirements, but also to offer genuine value for all learners, whether they are mid-career or just starting out. Courses cover issues such as independent contractor tax compliance, landlord-tenant law and more.
To accommodate all California accounting professionals, we offer both live webinars as well as self-study options such as slideshows, audio and video lectures, e-Books and more. Previously recorded webinars are available for download at any time, direct from our website. All training is based on the most current laws and covers both the technical and practical working issues of the topic.
Lorman At-a-Glance: Why Earn Your California CPE Credits With Us
California accountants have plenty of choices when it comes to earning CPE credits online. Here’s why you should learn with Lorman:
- We have a more than 35-year history of developing training for accountants and other professionals. To date, more than 1.4 million students have benefitted from our affordable, convenient and insightful webinars and other resources.
- Our courses are led by top 100 CPAs who have been selected for their specific expertise in the subject matter. As a Lorman learner, you’ll benefit from their experience and insight while meeting your ongoing California CPE requirements.
- We offer one of the widest selections of training options, with hundreds of webinars, slideshows, white papers and articles available for download from any computer or mobile device.
- At just $699/year, our All-Access Pass is the clear value leader when it comes to earning online
California CPE credits for CPAs. Pay once and meet your annual training requirements from a single provider.
Keeping your education current doesn’t have to be a major burden on your time. With Lorman Education Services, you can learn at your own pace. Sign up for a course today or contact us for more information.