Lorman Education Services offers multiple convenient ways to earn credits toward CHDA recertification.
The Certified Health Data Analyst (CHDA) designation is just one of many credentials offered by the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). Recognizing the need for practitioners who can acquire, manage, analyze, interpret and transform data into actionable intelligence, this increasingly important certification can open the door to a wide range of new career opportunities.
In order to sit for the CHDA certification exam, you must have an acceptable combination of education and experience, or prior certification through the AHIMA RHIA program. After passing the initial exam, you must also demonstrate an ongoing commitment to professional development by completing a minimum of 30 continuing education credits every two-year renewal period.
CHDA Courses at Lorman Education Services
For busy professionals, earning credits toward CHDA certification can represent a significant burden on their already packed schedule. Fortunately, completing CHDA credits doesn't have to require traveling for in-person training. With Lorman Education Services' live webinars and OnDemand course archive, it's easy to make time for your continuing education. Our live courses:
- Are developed and led by recognized healthcare industry experts, who are carefully chosen for their experience with a given topic
- Reflect the latest changes to privacy, liability and other laws that affect how healthcare data is stored and processed
- Are attended by professionals from around the country, giving you a valuable opportunity to network with your peers
- Can be accessed from nearly any computer or mobile device, without any special hardware setup or software
Use our CHDA courses to meet your recertification requirements or to prepare yourself for taking the test for the first time. Check out upcoming live training options by following the links on this page. Our schedule changes regularly, so be sure to come back often.
Access CHDA Courses Online OnDemand
If you'd rather learn at your own pace or can't take time away from your schedule to attend a live webinar, our OnDemand archives makes CHDA courses and other AHIMA training available at any time. Archived training includes previously recorded webinars covering topics such as:
- Strategies to Access, Interpret and Get Results From Your Company's Health Care Data
- HSAs and Consumer-Driven Health Plans in a Post-Health Care Reform World
- Biometrics: Incorporating Health Risk Assessments and Outcome Based Wellness Incentives Into Your Health Plan
No matter where you are in your career, you'll find useful training online at Lorman Education Services. Want to learn more? Get in touch with our customer response team directly by phone or email.
Save Money With an All-Access Pass
There's no more affordable way to earn CHDA credits online than with a Lorman Education Services All-Access Pass. For a small yearly fee, you'll get an unlimited number of training opportunities, including priority registration in upcoming webinars and full access to our OnDemand archive. Sign up for yours today and start taking your health data training to the next level.