Gain an understanding of what investors look at when wanting to obtain a higher income and turn to dividend stocks for assistance.
Investors looking to create a reliable source of income from their portfolios have often looked to dividend stocks for help. However, selecting the wrong dividend investments can lead to higher expenses, increased taxes, and greater portfolio volatility. This topic explains the importance that dividends have played in long term stock market returns and how investors can construct an investment portfolio to capitalize. In addition to the benefits of dividend investing in general, the information will explore how dividend growth investments can be identified, how they should be allocated in an investment portfolio to reduce taxes, and how they are able to produce a reliable income stream in retirement.
- You will be able to discuss how dividends can produce reliable retirement income.
- You will be able to explain the potential benefits of dividend growth investing.
- You will be able to identify dividend growth investment opportunities.
- You will be able to recognize opportunities to reduce investment related taxes from dividends.
More Program Information
|Introduction to Dividend Growth Investing – Why to Invest With Dividend Growth in Mind|
|Dividends and Your Retirement|
|Selecting Dividend Investments|
|Constructing Your Dividend Growth Portfolio|
|Dangers and Precautions When Dividend Investing|
More Program Information
Live Webinar Registration
- CFP 1.5
- The Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. has granted 1.5 hours of continuing education credit. Level of Knowledge: Intermediate.
- AR CLE 1.5
- This course has been approved for 1.5 hours of CLE by the Arkansas CLE Board.
- Arizona CLE 1.5
- The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 1.5 hours toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona.
- CA MCLE 1.5
- Lorman Business Center, Inc. is a State Bar of California approved MCLE sponsor and this course qualifies for 1.5 CLE hours of participatory credit.
- CO CLE 2.0
- This program may qualify for 2.0 credit hours through the Colorado Supreme Court Board of Continuing Legal and Judicial Education through reciprocity. This course is accredited in other jurisdictions such as New Jersey. To receive CLE credit for this program, a home study affidavit must be submitted to the Supreme Court Board of Continuing Legal and Judicial Education.
- CT CLE 1.5
- Neither the Connecticut Judicial Branch nor the Commission on Minimum Continuing Legal Education approve or accredit CLE providers or activities. This course has been approved for CLE credit in jurisdictions aside from CT and therefore it automatically meets the content and delivery requirements in Connecticut. Credit is based on a 60 minute credit hour and shall be awarded as follows: 1.5 CLE credit(s).
- GA CLE 1.5
- This program has been approved by the Georgia Commission on Continuing Lawyer Competency for 1.5 CLE hours.
- HI CLE 1.5
- This program was approved by the Hawaii State Board of Continuing Legal Education for 1.5 CLE credit hours.
- IL CLE 1.5
- This course was approved for a total of 1.5 hours of MCLE Credit by the Illinois MCLE Board.
- ME CLE 1.5
- This course has been approved by the State of Maine Board of Overseers of the Bar. Lawyers who complete this course shall receive 1.5 hours of CLE credit under M. Bar R. 12.
- MS CLE 1.5
- This program has been approved by the Mississippi Commission on Continuing Legal Education for a maximum of 1.5 credit hours.
- MT CLE 1.5
- This program has been approved by the Montana Commission of Continuing Legal Education for a total of 1.5 CLE credits.
- NH MCLE 1.5
- NH MCLE does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the NH Minimum CLE requirement. Lorman Education Services believes this course meets the requirement of NH Supreme Court Rule 53 and may qualify for CLE credit(s). Program Length: 90 Minutes.
- NJ CLE 1.8
- This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 1.8 hours of total CLE credit.
- NV CLE 1.5
- This program has been approved by the Nevada Board of Continuing Legal Education for 1.5 CLE hours.
- PA CLE 1.5
- This Distance Learning program has been approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board for 1.5 hours of substantive law, practice and procedure CLE credit.
- RI CLE 1.5
- This program has been approved by the Rhode Island Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Commission for 1.5 hours of CLE credit.
- TN CLE 1.5
- This program has been approved as a distance learning format by the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education for a maximum of 1.5 hours of credit.
- VT CLE 1.5
- This program has been approved by the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Board of Vermont for 1.5 hours of CLE credit.
- WA CLE 1.5
- This program has been approved by the Washington State Board of Continuing Legal Education for 1.5 hours of Law & Legal Procedure credit.
- WI CLE 1.5
- This program has been approved by the Board of Bar Examiners for 1.5 hours for use toward the Wisconsin Mandatory CLE requirement.
- WV MCLE 1.8
- This program has been approved by the West Virginia State Bar MCLE Commission for 1.8 MCLE hours.
- CPE 1.8 including Specialized Knowledge 1.8
- Lorman Education Services is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: https://www.nasbaregistry.org/cpas/complaints. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 866-352-9539. CPE Credit: Maximum Credit Hours: 1.8 each session (based on a 50 minute credit hour). You must attend at least 50 minutes to obtain credit. Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge for 1.8 hours. Prerequisite: basic knowledge of DOL Fiduciary Rule. Level of Knowledge: Intermediate. Teaching Method: Seminar/Lecture. Advance Preparation: None. Delivery Method: Group Internet Based. Please refer to the information in this brochure for outline, course content and objectives. Upon completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of attendance. Final approval of a course for CPE credit belongs with each state's regulatory board.
Please note: In order to receive CPE credit for this course you MUST use the streaming audio option, as well as enable and complete the required progress checks.
- Lorman Business Center, Inc. is a registered provider for CPA CPE through the State Education Department of New York, Sponsor number: 000640. The following course will carry the subject area of Specialized Knowledge and Applications for 1.5 hours.
- Lorman Business Center, Inc. has registered with the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy as a CPE Sponsor. This registration does not constitute an endorsement by the Board as to the quality of our CPE Program. This program qualifies for 1.8 hours of continuing professional education.
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for investment brokers, financial planners, stock brokers, estate planners, attorneys, presidents, vice presidents, accountants, controllers and other financial executives.
More Program Information
Hylland Capital Management, LLC
- Founder of Hylland Capital Management, LLC
- Practice emphasizes in financial planning and portfolio management for young professionals
- Advice has been featured in Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Kiplinger, and more
- Associate membership in NAPFA and XY Planning Network
- Bachelors of Physics with Dean’s list honors, Appalachian State University
- Can be contacted at 336-682-5268 (cell), 319-449-2970 (office), [email protected], on Twitter®: @HyllandCapital or on Facebook: Facebook.com/HyllandCapital
More Program Information
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Access to all training products for one year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.