Customer service is one of the building blocks of any great business. No matter how innovative your product or service is, unless itâ€™s supported by a genuine emotional connection to your clients, sustainable growth will remain a challenge. Customer service is about solving problems when they come up, and using the talents of your team to turn a negative experience into a positive one.
Online Training vs. Seminars: Which Is Best for Customer Service Training?
Until recently, having staff attend customer service training seminars was the easiest way to keep their skills current. However, this involves sending key staff away from work, possibly for days at a time. In-house training, another popular option, may require resources organizations donâ€™t have, and isnâ€™t always economically viable for many small businesses.
If youâ€™re looking for a smarter, more convenient way to train your customer service team, look no further than Lorman Education Services. We offer live and OnDemand customer service training programs that help your staff hone their skills and learn how to develop stronger bonds with stakeholders at all levels. Our web-based programming offers all the benefits of conventional customer service training seminars, with none of the hassle and considerably less of the expense.
Explore Our Online Customer Service Training Seminars
Customer Service Training Seminars Courses
Customer Service Training Seminars Resources
Lorman Education Servicesâ€™ online training programs:
- Are developed and led by management professionals, including consultants who work with some of the top nationwide firms
- Can be attended from anywhere in the world, by anyone with a computer or mobile device
- Cover topics of interest to anyone who deals with clients or other stakeholders
- Are based on the latest trends, technologies, privacy laws and other factors that influence how you interact with others
- Qualify for continuing education credits with a wide range of professional associations and certifications
We host dozens of live training programs every month. Previously recorded programming is also available to download or stream in our OnDemand archive. Be sure to sign up for our mailing list to stay up-to-date with the latest additions to our catalog.
Previously recorded programming available for download in our OnDemand archive includes:
- Assigning Accountability in the Customer Service Department: Generate More Revenue and More Customers
- Predictable Customer Service: What Customers Really Want
- Why Customer Service Reps Are Providing Poor Service and How to Stop It
And more. Use the search function on this page to explore your options in detail, or contact a customer response team member for assistance.
The Cost-Effective Alternative to Customer Service Training Seminars
Whether youâ€™re a sales rep looking to improve your skills, or a manager looking for a convenient training solution for your entire team, Lorman Education Services can help. Take individual courses for as little as $99, or purchase an All-Access Pass to get a full year of unlimited training for just $699.
We also offer special small business enterprise licenses that are an affordable alternative to hosting an in-person customer service training seminar or event. One of our team members would be happy to help you put together a package of courses tailored to the needs of your organization â€” call or email for details.