Continuing professional education is an important component of nearly any industry. For accountants and auditors, however, it is especially critical to stay on top of the latest changes to state and federal tax codes, as well as other factors that affect your ability to do your job properly. It is for this reason that all state accountancy boards have adopted some from of CPE requirement based on National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (nasba-group-internet-based) and American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) guidelines.
Oregonís CPE Requirements
Any actively practicing CPA in Oregon must complete 80 credit hours of CPE every two-year reporting period. Of these:
- No fewer then 24 hours must be completed each year
- No more than 20 can be carried forward from one reporting period to the next
- At least 4.0 must be in a topic related to professional ethics and conduct
Fortunately, there are several convenient ways to earn Oregon CPE credits from Lorman Education Services. We are a nasba-group-internet-based-registered provider of group and self-study training online. Keep reading to learn more, or follow the links on this page to browse our catalog today.
Training Options at Lorman Education Services
At Lorman Education Services, Oregon CPAs can earn CPE credits online through:
- Live webinars, which give you the unique opportunity to interact with and learn from our expert instructors. We host dozens of training programs every month that qualify for Oregon CPE credits ó check out upcoming courses below and register today.
- Through approved self-study programs in our OnDemand archive. Comprising previously recorded webinars, slideshow presentations and more, our archive is available to stream or download at any time, making it easy to keep your training current.
Both live and OnDemand training programs cover a diverse range of topics to meet the training needs of todayís multifaceted professionals. Many courses are state-specific, covering Oregonís tax regulations, 1099 guidelines, prevailing wage laws and more. Others offer a national perspective on these and related issues. No matter what your specific area of interest is, at Lorman Education Services, it is easy to find courses and other training materials that will help you take your career to the next level.
Why Make Lorman Education Services Your Choice for CPE in Oregon?
There are many online training providers that claim to make it easy to meet Oregonís CPE requirements. Here is why Lorman Education Services is your best choice:
- We have more than 30 years of education expertise and have helped more than 1.4 million professionals meet their training goals
- We have one of the largest and most comprehensive catalogs of courses developed and led by our expert instructors, many of them CPAs with top 100 nationwide firms
- Our All-Access Pass gives you a yearís worth of unlimited training opportunities for just $699, as well as exclusive benefits such as our course concierge service.
Purchase your All-Access Pass or register for an upcoming class today. For more information about earning Oregon CPE credits at Lorman Education Services, keep browsing our webpage or call our customer response team for direct assistance.